Our vision is to become the leading biocomputing platform. The future of biology is in big data analysis, and we are on a mission to accelerate digital drug discovery with the Watershed platform. Watershed enables scientists to conduct all essential analysis — from lab data to plot — with a single software platform.
We have attracted some of the best bioinformatics, engineering, and commercial talent, and we are growing! Join a team that’s intellectually curious with a bias for action, headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, composed of people who have come together to enable outcomes while empowering the research of all those committed to changing lives — all while bringing transformational change to a $40 billion industry.
- Implement data exploration APIs and tools, including visualizations and
- Work closely with in-house biologists and our customers to incorporate feedback
and improvements into the codebase
- Create and maintain external documentation for APIs and tools
- Experience in any of the following areas: sequencing data analysis,
bioinformatics, data visualization, or statistics
- Programming experience in Python, including experience with Pandas and
- Experience working with Unix/Linux
- Familiarity with software design patterns and best practices
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
Watershed is an equal-opportunity employer and believes diversity of all types is integral to company success. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.