Product Management Intern (Life Sciences)
The Product Management Intern will support various aspects of product management, including marketing collateral development, competitive analysis, change control, and summary development of VOC/VOF. The ideal candidate is a team player who can execute well established procedures in an accurate and timely manner.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Review existing marketing collateral to ensure information is relevant and actionable for marketing and sales teams to share with customers and use in future campaigns
- Review internal VOC/VOF library for insights on new products, features, services, marketing collateral, etc. to determine which are relevant/actionable for Product Management and Marketing
- Draft customer notifications as part of change control and route to appropriate stakeholders for review, approval, and signature
- Standardize customer interview process by reviewing existing interview notes and seek feedback from Product Management team to create a template
- Work with Product and Project Management to identify gaps in current new product introduction (NPI) checklist to create a Product Management specific checklist
- Assist in developing customer personas by soliciting feedback from Commercial and Product Management teams
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 0-2 years relevant college level lab coursework/experience in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous marketing experience
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer skills and familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Salesforce, Jira/Confluence, and web based or similar programs
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.