Sr Manager, NPI Sourcing
The Sr NPI Supply Chain Mgr will play a critical role in the management and execution of the supply chain strategy for Twist’s new products. This position will collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, quality, regulatory, and production teams to ensure the successful launch of new products at Twist Bioscience. Our focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a superb experience to our customers.\
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute supply chain
strategies for new product introductions. Participate in new product development
core teams, provide input on procurement, planning and identify any technology
gaps between R&D and the current supply chain.
- Evaluate and manage risks to the supply chain associated with new product
introductions. Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to
new product introductions.
- Support and own new product introduction (NPI), support early supplier
selections via RFI, RFQ along with effectively communicating upcoming product
releases to the sustaining teams in purchasing and planning.
- Manage Supply Chain global logistic project implementation.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and manage product BOMs, ensure that part
numbers are set up correctly in SAP, e.g., UOM, prices and quantities
- Ensure that quoted prices align with Business Developments ASP expectations,
communicate gaps and work with Supply Chain to drive to cost expectations.
- Follow regulatory and ISO 13485.
- Uphold internal and external policies, regulations, and laws.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- B.A at Business, Industrial Eng, Life Science or related field or equivalent
- 8+ Years’ experience as a NPI Supply Chain, a Global Sourcing leader or a
- Experience with Product Development Processes (PDP), understanding of the
different development phases.
- Proven experience with new product introductions and managing associated
supply chain activities.
- Superb communication skills.
- Advanced ability to collaborate and negotiate.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Willingness to travel to develop, promote, and maintain strategic sourcing