Inside Sales Specialist, NGS - EAST
This Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for successfully positioning and selling company products professionally and creatively in a given geographical region. The job involves a significant knowledge in lead generation through Campaigns and events through expert level workflow experience. The other key responsibility is engaging and qualifying new and existing customers by positioning Twist’s products in order to provide solutions to their projects and business needs. This is accomplished by partnering closely with other internal and field-based members of the sales team that are in pursuit of common sales goals. The role is exciting and challenging as you have the opportunity to work with top academic institutions, research centers, and business organizations around the world utilizing your knowledge and experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Develop strong rapport with the Sales team
- Identify and develop leads
- Develop Inbound Leads
- Prospect Outbound Leads
- Partner with field sales organization - Develop a joint plan and strategy to meet or exceed targets
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Focus on strategic opportunities that can drive business in the long- and short-term (Retargeting, Dormant accounts)
- Contact leads to convert to revenue or hand off to Field Sales Organization
- Close Sales and Achieve Quarterly Targets
- Attend Customer Meetings, Conferences, Tradeshows
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 2-5 years of inside sales experience within the biotech or life sciences industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics or other related field
- Excels in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and changing landscape
- Strong attention to detail
- Work with Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive orders
- Infectious “get it done” attitude
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.