Sr Global Marketing Program Manager, NGS
We are looking for a Senior Global Marketing Manager to be responsible for planning, developing, and executing on marketing programs and activities for our organization. The ideal candidate will have a background with strategic marketing frameworks and concepts, along with professional and/or educational experience in NGS and Genomics. Candidates should have strong experience in a strategic or tactical marketing role and demonstrate experience working cross-functionally in a matrix organization.
The Senior Global Marketing Manager will drive multiple projects and launch new products in alignment with overall business goals. You will be tasked with developing marketing campaigns and programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing marketing program proposals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Senior Marketing Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic, multi-channel integrated marketing plans for Twist’s Next Generation Sequencing Portfolio of tools, leveraging customer segmentation, competitor analysis, business trends, market opportunities, and timeline planning of marketing tactical programs
- In partnership with product management, guide the development of copy and creative content for NGS and Genomics markets, positioning products for research while conveying strong value propositions and clear product differentiation
- Collaborate and ensure alignment of marketing plans among NGS Product Management, Field Marketing, Commercial Leaders, and other stakeholders
- Develop and execute engaging marketing campaigns to achieve measurable results for new and/or existing products within the NGS portfolio.
- Successfully engage with advertising agencies and internal design team to deliver high- quality assets, including, but not limited to, creative direction and content for print and digital collateral, PR, social media, customer-facing presentations, global tradeshow properties, and promotional materials
- Maintain knowledge of the trends and competitive activity relevant to NGS and Genomics markets, or other assigned markets
- Partner with Product Management and Field Marketing to develop and deliver product specific sales training, support and enablement materials
- Manage marketing budgets and optimize the promotional mix on campaigns to achieve a high return on investment
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, KOL engagement and management
- Lead and mentor project staﬀ and team members
- Set objectives to maximize ROI
- Prepare and present progress and reports to program stakeholders
- Assist team members when needed to accomplish team goals
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Life Sciences required
- 5+ years’ experience in Life Sciences Marketing role
- 2+ years previous experience in product marketing management or marketing program management administration
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and/or Gsuite; working knowledge o program/project management software (e.g., Smartsheet, MS Project)
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles
- Experienced at compiling and following budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
This role will be based in San Francisco or Carlsbad and will require 3 days per week onsite.
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.