Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at Twist. We are looking for proactive individuals that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, and the candidate will play a vital role in user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and a desire to keep learning. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable liaising with users and enjoy learning new business processes in order to translate them into technical solutions. The Senior Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritising and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
What will you do
- Responsible for configuration, design, functionality, and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional specifications documents
- Interface and Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development, QA managers) and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Provide application users with technical support, consultation and training for the continuing development and maintenance of Sales and Service Cloud modules
- Manage ongoing configuration/enhancement of the system to support corporate goals and initiatives
- Identify and implement Salesforce best practices to improve and optimize performance relating to efficiency and improved service
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to understand and analyze business objectives, gather, and define business requirements
- 4+ years of strong SFDC Admin experience
- Salesforce product knowledge with hands administration experience with Sales and Service Cloud. CPQ experience will be be a definite bonus
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and recommend/implement solutions.
- Proven creativity and problem-solving skills; ability to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction.
- Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with business users, technical staff, and executive management.
- Strong organizational/time management skills; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, with a customer service mentality.
- Agility and flexibility to work with multiple teams including offshore
- Up to date with the new salesforce features and roadmap items.
- Previous roles in a consulting or high growth, tech environment