Field Service Engineer - Tri-State Area
TMRW Life Sciences, Inc.
Field Service Engineer
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
We’re looking for a creative, collaborative, resourceful, thoughtful, smart, entrepreneurial team member who has a passion for our mission and shares our values. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, celebrate winning as a team and be resourceful in finding, creating, and implementing solutions. They will balance moving swiftly and thoroughly with ensuring that they are contributing to our collaborative team environment. They will care equally about achieving excellent results and ensuring everyone involved feels a valued part of the team. This person will be a key ambassador for our company.
The successful candidate is a quick learner who will seek first to understand, work with the current team to get up to speed, utilize and synthesize work that has already been done to get up to speed quickly on the business. They must be comfortable in a start-up environment and thrive on finding creative solutions. There is no playbook outside of the mission we share and the values we embrace.
This role is responsible for providing the installation, troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of all TMRW products at internal and client sites in a timely and accurate manner. This role requires 50-75% monthly travel.
- Responsible for supporting TMRW products, internally and commercially, with technical knowledge and expertise, while diagnosing issues quickly and accurately.
- Assist in the support of control systems, utilizing manuals, schematics, and test equipment
- Prepare and deliver service & qualification reports accurately
- Keep abreast of new field service technological developments, including AI and remote professional development and remediation
- May be required to assist with sales-related efforts and industry conferences to secure contracts/proposals as needed, which could include onsite travel for presales process, ongoing customer meetings, and trainings
- Answer inquiries from clients with service inquiries or problems related to software, hardware, or instrumentation via first responder on-call system as a Subject Matter Expert
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance; must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
You must be an enterprising self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and focused on flawless execution. You will win by turning ideas into action, strategy into tangible execution that will create value for TMRW and our customers. You will work closely with TMRW teams such as Quality, Supply Chain, Product, as well as Systems Engineering.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 + years of practical experience troubleshooting various software and medical device hardware in any of the following industries: field services, laboratory or biomedical sciences, or related field
- Experience with Windows 10 software, setup, and operations
- Experience with Salesforce and Excel, preferred
- Strong Communication skills
- Exemplary emotional intelligence
- Creative and agile problem solver
- You are a curious collaborator and strong team player
TMRW Life Science’s mission to safeguard life’s most precious cells. We design technology that provides safety and transparency to modernize and transform IVF. Our platform revolutionizes the management, identification, tracking, storage and care of frozen eggs and embryos used in IVF. Developed in partnership with leading fertility doctors and embryologists, TMRW’s technology will play a central role in the births of tens of millions of people in the coming years by setting a new standard of care in the IVF industry.
Our team includes many pioneering leaders in clinical medicine, reproductive biology, embryology, and cryogenic biobanking who have synthesized their collective knowledge, vision, and experience in the development of the TMRW platform. We’re committed to bringing together a diverse, cross-disciplinary team to achieve our mission — and we’re always looking for more innovators to join us in creating a better tomorrow.
At TMRW, we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment where harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and team members to uphold these commitments.
We look for people who share our values. They are our promise to each other and the guideposts for our day-to-day work.
Our TMRW values:
Integrity is our non-negotiable.
Excellence is our standard.
Collaboration is how we win.
Trailblazing is our spirit.
Service is our passion.
Care is at the heart of everything we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TMRW Life Sciences, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and including work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
The pay range for this position is: $85,000 - $96,000. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at this time. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, job-related knowledge, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.