Business Operations Associate / Sr. Associate
Terray Therapeutics is a venture-backed biotechnology company leveraging our vast high-quality data to optimize the path from discovery to transformative therapeutics. Our approach delivers on the promise of computation to revolutionize drug discovery. Through our closed-loop wet lab discovery platform and data-rich AI, we overcome existing constraints on chemical data by systematically mapping the biochemical interactions of massive and diverse small molecule libraries to identify novel therapeutic compounds. Access to this quantitative data at scale allows us to intelligently navigate an infinitely extensible and highly diverse chemical space to efficiently design, discover and optimize small molecule therapeutics. Our internal development programs are focused on immunology. In addition to these programs we also work with leading pharmaceutical companies.
Our integrated computational platform, tNova, harnesses our novel affinity binding technology, tArray, unique resynthesis capabilities, and broad biology infrastructure. tArray is the foundation of our discovery engine. It enables us to screen hundreds of millions of compounds in minutes and return quantitative data on each compound. Vast, high purity, and high diversity compound libraries are rapidly iterated using best-in-class chemistry to unlock chemical insights at the scale necessary to power AI-driven drug discovery.
Terray Therapeutics is seeking a motivated, creative, and experienced Business Operations Associate. As an integral member of our Operations team the candidate will support a variety of workstreams including program management, corporate operations, facility management, lab safety, continuous improvement, and high impact ad hoc projects. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated a track record of excellence with an ability to deliver in a self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
The core responsibilities of this job will be:
- Program management: Our program management organization helps to support high profile cross-functional projects. You will help support our efforts to ensure we are delivering best- in-class execution.
- Corporate Operations: We are a rapidly growing company with a lean Operations team. Responsibilities will include supporting the operations team across a wide variety of operational initiatives.
- Facility Management: We operate ~50K Square Feet of Lab and Office space and there is always something to do to ensure that we are continuously facilitating a world class workplace.
- Lab Safety: We support a world class team of scientists and you will help us ensure that our lab safety program is one of the best in the world.
- Continuous Improvement & Ad Hoc Projects: With the rapid growth of the Company, and our commitment to continuous improvement, there is always an extra workstream that needs a generalist pair of hands. You will help on these efforts.
Experience and Qualifications
Given the company’s size, anticipated growth and fast-paced environment, the organization requires a Business Operations Associate who is thoughtful, high energy and can demonstrate extraordinary judgement as a partner to the broader organization
Part of Terray Therapeutics’ success is nurtured by a hands-on work environment where everyone is accountable, everyone is vested in a vision of excellence, and everyone actively takes part in the success of the business. Terray Therapeutics supports a positive work environment comprised of engaged employees who feel appreciated, recognized and free to be creative.
- 3-5 years of Business Operations experience in a high growth organization
- Must have a great work ethic and impeccable integrity. Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction and oversight while handling multiple tasks
- Excellent judgment and a keen attention to detail.
She/he will exhibit the ability to work well under pressure to provide results in a short timeframe. The company is looking for a highly responsive, goal-oriented individual who will bring significant energy and drive to as a generalist to help us achieve our mission to advance human health.