Project Specialist - Operations
Project Specialist - Operations
(This is a Remote role located in Japan)
Want to do the Best Work of Your Life?
Signant Health is a global evidence generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof.
Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
Where do you fit in?
We're on the hunt for a new Project Specialist handles daily project assigned tasks and correspondence with internal stakeholders. This role supports Associate Project Managers (APM) and Project Managers with internal and external project meetings, creating, reviewing, and updating project documentation, systems, status reports and other material as needed.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You don’t need to have a clinical background to thrive at Signant. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself!
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Supports efforts associated with successful execution of all project tasks as directed by the project APM and/or Project Manager.
- Ownership of discrete, delegated project tasks during the project lifecycle.
- Maintenance of detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans.
- Escalate project escalations as appropriate in a timely manner and assist in resolution with internal stakeholders.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
You’ll need to bring:
- Must be able to use own initiative and work independently as needed.
- Must be a team-oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all members of Project Management and have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Able to multi-task and work with multiple team members
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Must have solid MS Office Suite experience – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We’d be thrilled to hear that you also have:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent or relevant experience
- Background in Pharmaceutical, Medical education and/or CRO
- Experience of clinical trials/pharmaceutical industry/life sciences
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- A passion for metrics and driving towards objective results, with presentation experience at any stakeholder level.
- Keeping yourself up to date with the latest technical trends in engineering, professional services, agile processes, and project management disciplines, with the ability to drive learning within projects to their teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits.
As part of our team some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long-Term Incentive Plan which is unique to the industry
- The flexibility to work remotely.
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Welfare pension scheme
Does this sound like your cup of tea? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for this role.
We will begin reviewing submissions during the application period and will fill the vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Operations - GPM
- Job Function TMP-External Project/Program Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular