Project Specialist - Operations
Are you ready for the Most Impactful Work of Your Life?
Signant Health is a global evidence generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof. Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
We innovate the leading-edge of clinical research data. We do it faster, better and with an eye on the future of our industry.
Where do you fit in?
We're on the hunt for a Project Specialist who handles daily project assigned tasks and correspondence with internal stakeholders. This role supports Associate Project Managers (APM) and Project Managers with internal and external project meetings, creating, reviewing, and updating project documentation, status reports and other material as needed.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself!
As part of our team, your Key Accountabilities:
- Supports efforts associated with successful execution of all project tasks as directed by the project APM and/or Project Manager.
- Ownership of discrete, delegated project tasks during the project lifecycle.
- Maintenance of detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans.
- Escalate project escalations as appropriate in a timely manner and assist in resolution with internal stakeholders.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
You’ll need to bring::-
- Must be able to use own initiative and work independently as needed.
- Team-oriented person with a “can do” attitude
- Communicate effectively with all members of Project Management and have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Able to multi-task and work with multiple team members
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail orientated.
- Solid MS Office Suite experience – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment with minimal direct supervision.
We’d be thrilled to hear that you also have:
- Background in Pharmaceutical, Medical education and/or CRO
- Experience of clinical trials/pharmaceutical industry/life sciences
What you’ll need to succeed with us?
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to effectively document procedures, processes and results.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, as interaction with team members occurs daily.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines & multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work.
- Very strong skills with Microsoft Office applications.
Decision Making and Influence:
- Responsible for compliance with Company Procedures in support of client deliverables
- Recognize, exemplify and adherence to the company values which centre around our commitment to People, Clients, and performance
Direct Reports: Individual Contributor
Indirect Reports: 0
Travel: 0% of International / domestic travel
Budget Responsibility: None
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits. As part of our team some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Medical Insurance, Group Accidental Coverage/Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, COVID-19 Safeguard Cover Policy
- Company Paid Subscription to Calm – The #1 app for mental fitness.
- Employee Referral Program – Bring the Best to Signant Health and earn a reward
- Wellness Program – Participate in challenges and earn points for rewards.
- Proof! – Signant’s Employee Recognition Program where you can accumulate points to redeem for exciting merchandise, gift cards, tickets, and more
- BurnAlong – Digital fitness and wellness platform
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for this role. We will begin reviewing submissions during the application period and will fill the vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Operations - GPM
- Job Function TMP-External Project/Program Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular