Enterprise Architect- Technology R&D
(This is a Hybrid role located in Hyderabad/Bangalore/Noida, India)
This could be the Opportunity of Your Life!
Working at Signant Health puts you at the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry. We’re radically changing the clinical trial landscape, driving change through the technology and innovations we create and the services we deliver to our customers.
Where do you fit in?
We're on the hunt for a new Enterprise Architect to work as an individual contributor reporting to the Chief Architect. This person will work with their peers to recommend a strategic technology vision that reduces system redundancies and improves system communication both internally and with customer systems. The EA will be a strong communicator capable of influencing business stakeholders, engineering teams, and executives in developing products in line with that technical vision.
The EA will lead cross team and cross domain design sessions to break down the development silos and ensure teams understand the entire enterprise portfolio. In addition to a strong background in architecture and development the ideal candidate will have experience hosting and deploying enterprise applications and will use that knowledge to identify opportunities to improve cost efficiency.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You don’t need to have a clinical background to thrive at Signant. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself!
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining target enterprise architecture.
- Understand and document the current architecture of existing products.
- Performing gap analysis between the current and the target architecture and recommending plans for transitioning to target architecture.
- Identifying opportunities to create common services and reduce redundancies across the enterprise.
- Providing enterprise architecture guidance, support, and coordination to engineering teams.
- Ensuring technical integration across products and adherence to standards by participating in architecture, security, and infrastructure reviews.
- Supporting and advising on the modernization of older products to newer software patterns and deployment infrastructure.
- Staying current with modern patterns and trends in software development.
- Support professional development by identifying skill gaps and identifying learning/training opportunities.
You’ll need to bring:
- 10+ years of related work experience. 5+ years software architecture experience.
- Hands on experience developing enterprise .Net or Java applications.
- Experiencing developing and supporting applications in an Azure or AWS cloud environment.
- Knowledge of design patterns such event sourcing, event driven architecture, CQRS, sidecar, microservices
We’d be thrilled to hear that you also have:
- Experience developing applications for the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
- The ability to use knowledge and skills to derive solutions that meet service delivery needs and expectations.
- Ability to work under rapid timelines with changing priorities; remains calm under pressure and can handle multiple tasks at any one time.
- Ability to work across functions in a matrix organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior management teams.
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- A passion for metrics and driving towards objective results, with presentation experience at any stakeholder level.
- Keeping yourself up to date with the latest technical trends in engineering, professional services, agile processes, and project management disciplines, with the ability to drive learning within projects to their teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits.
As part of our team some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long-Term Incentive Plan which is unique to the industry
- The flexibility to work remotely
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Welfare pension scheme
Then we’d love to hear from you
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Technology R&D
- Job Function AID-IT Architecture
- Pay Type Salary