Scale Management Associate - Operations
This could be the Opportunity of Your Life!
Signant Health is a global evidence generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof.
Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
The Scale Management Associate facilitates the delivery of the scale management service including pre-award scoping, post-award identification and acquisition of clinical instruments (e.g.scales) and their associated translations.
Want to join the Best Team of your life?
We're on the hunt for a new Scale Management Associate for one of our Global Support Services teams in Romania working on the Operations area of the business. The position gives you a great view on how scale services are designed.
Prior knowledge of handling multi and complex tasks, on a volume of projects is seen as an asset/would be advantageous.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You don’t need to have a clinical background to thrive at Signant. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in research for business development requests for potential projects;
- Work and communicate effectively with authors and copyright holders as necessary for licensing clinical instruments (master English as well as associated, commercially available translations), ensuring all requirements for electronic implementation are included;
- Manage licensing timelines against project timelines, communicating status updates to project teams;
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., Legal; Finance) to finalize licenses, approve and track invoices;
- Assist in research of clinical instruments, helping maintain the Solution Library;
- Work in a team environment and independently, as required;
- Take care of other responsibilities will be assigned as required.
You’ll need to bring:
- Support to deliver client’s projects;
- Support for Business Development scoping requests as needed;
- The role provides guidance to and works collaboratively with others, such as Business Development, Solution Services, project teams, Legal and Finance to deliver identification and acquisition of clinical instruments
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Motivation, innovation, and proactiveness;
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal in English;
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and work on multiple projects;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to learn;
- Must be a team-oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
Desirable (maximum 5):
- Familiar with clinical trials, health outcomes and validated questionnaires
- Familiar with contracts
- Translation/language knowledge
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You’re motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active and want to continuously learn new things.
- You have great communication skills in English, both spoken and written, and can articulate technical details succinctly.
- You like to share knowledge as a way to advance organisational learning.
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for this role.
We will begin reviewing submissions during the application period and will fill the vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function TPD-Technology Product Development
- Pay Type Salary