VP, Program Management
Sema4 is a patient-centered health intelligence company dedicated to advancing healthcare through data-driven insights. Sema4 is transforming healthcare by applying AI and machine learning to multidimensional, longitudinal clinical and genomic data to build dynamic models of human health and defining optimal, individualized health trajectories. Centrellis®, our innovative health intelligence platform, is enabling us to generate a more complete understanding of disease and wellness and to provide science-driven solutions to the most pressing medical needs. Sema4 believes that patients should be treated as partners, and that data should be shared for the benefit of all.
Sema4 is seeking an experienced VP of Program Management , reporting to our Chief Product Officer, to drive the program strategy, execution, and delivery for product development, across our genomic and information platforms for patients, providers, and research collaborators.. This role has broad impact and interacts with almost all areas of the company including product development, clinical test development, R&D, operations, commercial and our corporate functions.
- Lead, recruit, manage, and retain a growing team of talented directors and managers supporting each of our products
- Jointly manages development “boards” with product leads to ensure strategic planning, direction and execution of roadmaps is flawless
- Point person for company on product; managing cross functional groups requirements and delivery
- Ability to skillfully help shape, create, and launch products and projects.Â Â
- Break down product releases and projects into core components, key milestones, identify critical dependencies, and drive large cross functional teams to on time delivery.
- Impactful communication by identifying, gathering, synthesizing, and assessing a variety of data across the project
- Drives decision making with key leaders to advance project strategy and execution
- Proactively manages issues, dependencies, and risks to program plans, and is the primary point of escalation to resolve issues
- Temporarily take on roles/organizations that don’t “fit neatly” as we are building and scaling precision medicine solutions
- Reports to Chief Product Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7+ years’ experience working in Project Management and/or Product Development using recognized development methodologies e.g. Agile/Waterfall
- Highly organized and a strong communicator who can effectively multitask and prioritize as needs evolve
- Able to produce impactful presentations for all levels of leaders
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning, clinical, and project operations, client delivery
- Highly motivated self-starter who is able to lead and deliver through ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including executive presence, with experience translating complex information and requirements into clear and actionable tasks
- Ability to learn quickly and work proactively with minimal direction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Nice to have experience in healthcare delivery, product management, healthcare technology