Client Executive - Remote - Sioux Falls, SD
Sema4 is a patient-centered health intelligence company founded on the idea that more information, deeper analysis, and increased engagement will improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Sema4 is dedicated to transforming healthcare by building dynamic models of human health and defining optimal, individualized health trajectories, starting in the areas of reproductive health and oncology. Centrellis™, our innovative health intelligence platform, is enabling us to generate a more complete understanding of disease and wellness and to provide science-driven solutions to the most pressing medical needs. Sema4 believes that patients should be treated as partners, and that data should be shared for the benefit of all.
TheÂ Health System Client Executive (CE)Â is the trusted advisor to senior clinical and administrative decision makers for health systems that enter into strategic Collaboration Agreements with Sema4.Â The CE translates our customer’s health and economic outcome needs into opportunities that are best supported through Sema4’s portfolio of products and services with a long-term eye towards deep collaboration with the health system’s data assets.Â The CE bridges both Sales/Demand Generation and Operational Delivery.Â The individual will be responsible for execution against business and customer experience metrics that are identified by Sema4 and the partner health system as a part of the Collaboration Agreement.Â
- Demonstrates strategic, operational command of the health system relationship.Â Manages the account like a CEO.Â Develops and owns program milestones and deliverables; prepare reports that summarize key progress and issues with resolution proposals, including preparation of executive dashboards on program status and approvals needed by senior management.
- Builds and maintains an account plan that documents the customer’s short, medium and long term goals, identifies key relationships across the health systems (both existing and those that need to be developed), and brings to light opportunities (or obstacles) to deepen our value and relationship with the health system.
- In partnership with a Delivery Executive, manages a cross-functional team of internal resources aligned to fulfill commitment to the health system.Â The cross-functional team includes indirect reports across the Sema4 clinical, operations, finance, sales, customer success and other functional disciplines.
- Ensures that Customer Experience metrics, gathered through surveys and other forms of feedback (social media, direct interaction, etc) are analyzed, receive corrective action if needed, and incorporated to the overall Account plan.Â
- Gains a strong understanding of the health system’s health and economic outcomes goals and links Sema4 resources, products and services to help achieve those goals.
- Builds and delivers client facing steering committee meetings that are specifically focused on the clinical and scientific alignment of investments Sema4 and the partner health system are making in realigning the care deliver model around genomic medicine and insights being developed to help providers and patients engage with care in a more informed way.
- Ensure that team meetings have structure and clear purposes and goals; facilitate meetings effectively and clearly communicate decisions and action items to team members and relevant parties outside of the team.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, execute and follow-up in a timely manner, anticipating problems and roadblocks and finding resolution options to be presented to senior management for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in relevant area highly preferred.
- At least 10 years overall, of relevant enterprise solution and client experience in the healthcare industry focused on provider services.
- Experience supporting complex cross-functional projects required, and previous experience in delivering mission critical solutions to provider organizations.
- Significant, proven executive engagement and problem-solving experience, with demonstrated ability to develop practical solutions to unstructured problems with limited oversight.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills for executive level communication and collaboration required.
- Strong command skills.
- Proven self-starter.Â
- Proven ability to manage large cross organization teams both internally and externally.