Sr. Manager/AD Information Technology
Scribe Therapeutics is a molecular engineering company focused on creating best-in-class in vivo therapies that permanently treat the underlying cause of disease. Founded by CRISPR inventors and leading molecular engineers Benjamin Oakes, Brett Staahl, David Savage, and Jennifer Doudna, Scribe is overcoming the limitations of current genome editing technologies by developing custom engineered enzymes and delivery modalities as part of a proprietary, evergreen CRISPR by Design™ platform for CRISPR-based genetic medicine.
We are seeking a highly creative, passionate, and motivated individual to join us in our quest to develop the next generation of CRISPR-based therapeutics. The current role is for a Sr. Manager/ Assoc. Director, IT to join our team. The candidate should have a passion for working collaboratively with Scientists to enable building the necessary tools for meeting the new frontier of CRISPR-based therapeutics. Additionally, the candidate would bring expertise in building out Scribe’s IT capabilities.
The candidate will have numerous opportunities for professional growth in a rapidly growing biotechnology start-up, which includes growing into a leadership role of increasing responsibilities and building our IT infrastructure.
- Oversee IT operations and supervise systems; partner with senior leadership on IT strategy and build-out
- Establish IT risk management framework which incorporates change management, IT general controls and other regulatory expectations
- Collaborate with our external IT partners on new employee equipment distribution and training, network devices, service providers, and G-Suite support
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Effectively collaborate with members within a fully integrated team to facilitate optimization of the use of Information technology and execution on technology projects within established timelines
- Maintain and monitor data retention systems
- Foster a driven, fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment in which to do rigorous science
Required Skills and Background:
- At least 8 years of experience, with a proven track record of hands-on experience managing IT infrastructure for a lab, data retention/protection and office based environment.
- Experience building out infrastructure for internal document, sharing, storage and retention
- Experience building and executing Cybersecurity strategy
- Development of best practices for on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, manage IT welcome sessions for new employees, and establishing distribution and control of employees’ IT assets
- Creation of processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, fast growing interdisciplinary team
Preferred Skills and Background:
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with biotech/life sciences working environment, including supporting lab equipment/systems.
- Knowledge of ERP system deployment
Salary will be commensurate with experience. We will provide an intellectually stimulating, collegial and fast-paced environment. If you are ready to engineer the future of therapeutics, then we are excited to hear from you! Visit us at www.scribetx.com.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
At the time of posting, the base pay wage range for this role will vary according to level. The offered pay range will depend on internal equity and the candidate’s relevant skills, experience, qualifications, training, and market data. Additional incentives are provided as part of the complete package in addition to comprehensive medical and other benefits.
Something looks off?