Scipher Medicine is developing an exciting portfolio of personalized medicine solutions in complex diseases. Most patients who are prescribed blockbuster therapies today don’t respond to the treatment. Scipher's platform identifies which drug will work based on the patient's fundamental disease biology, and not based on symptoms, disease classification, or medical bias. A simple test predicts which drug he/she will respond to, ensuring that most optimal treatment is prescribed from day one. The molecular data generated by our tests is then used to fuel novel target discovery to address a clear unmet medical need in patients who do not respond to any existing therapy.
Scipher Medicine is looking for a Sales professional who is passionate about improving the lives of patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for owning the execution of sales strategies to meet sales goals and drive PrismRA growth in your territory. In addition, you will be tasked with educating healthcare providers and their staff on the science behind PrismRA, how to use the test to guide treatment decisions, and the impact guided care can have on patient outcomes.
Baton Rouge, LA
- BA or BS degree (MBA or advanced degree is a plus)
- Proven sales performance in a diagnostic company
- Demonstrated ability to leverage clinical utility publications to influence physician prescribing behavior
- In-depth product knowledge and knowledge of disease states in current field of expertise
- Rheumatology sales experience & existing relationships with key accounts is a plus
- Documented successful development and execution of quarterly business plans
- Ability to leverage key internal resources to change health care provider practice
- Working knowledge and application of HIPAA laws, privacy, and ethics surrounding
- patient privacy and information
- Grit and perseverance in the face of obstacles and challenges
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and align at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Must be effective working in a team environment with strong collaboration skills to gain alignment within an organization Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Adaptable as we pivot
- Travel: +/-50% local/territory-based travel and sales meetings
PrismRA is a revolutionary blood test bringing precision medicine to the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, which affects 20 million patients globally. From a routine blood draw, the PrismRA test analyzes an individual’s molecular signature, helping identify who is unlikely to adequately respond to TNFi therapy, the world’s largest selling drug class, so non-responders can be prescribed alternative effective therapy and avoid unnecessary dose escalations or drug cycles. Providers now have objective data to inform therapeutic decision-making and give patients the best chance of achieving treatment targets and improving clinical outcomes. For more information, please visit www.PrismRA.com.
Visit http://www.sciphermedicine.com and follow Scipher Medicine on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Scipher is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.