Senior Clinical Scientist, Oncology
Cambridge, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
At Reverie Labs, we’re building a pharmaceutical company from the ground up using computation. We’re a cross-disciplinary team of scientists and engineers using cutting-edge tools to design new medicines.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, resourceful, and innovative Lead Clinical Scientist with early-stage clinical experience, to join the team and get our first asset into clinic!
Do the following sound challenging and fun to you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Assist in conducting Phase 1/2 studies
- Lead biomarkers and precision medicine translation
- Help develop Clinical Protocols, Investigator Brochure, CSRs, and other regulatory clinical documents with the Development/IND team
- Collaborate with Medical KOLs and site PIs
- Monitor safety signals and periodic safety reviews
We don’t have a hard set of background requirements, but generally we most value skills and experience in the following areas:
- 3+ years in Biotech/Pharma
- Oncology experience
- Advanced degree in a scientific discipline (e.g., MD, PhD, or NP with relevant oncology clinical experience)
- An eagerness to learn new skills, wear many hats, and collaborate closely with a growing team
Finally, we base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values.