Project Manager II
A career at Resilience is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to change the future.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company that’s changing the way medicine is made. We’re building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to better withstand disruptive events, serve scientific discovery, and reach those in need.
For more information, please visit www.resilience.com
This position leads and manages projects that support the West Chester Ohio Supply Site and is responsible for all phases of a project including project Initiation, Planning, Monitoring and Controlling, Execution, and Closure. Project responsibilities also include project team management, stakeholder management and project communications. The scope of work includes projects or programs related to increasing site production capacity, new product launches, global program integrations, and transformation initiatives. Additionally, the project manager will be responsible for managing capital spend and tracking, risk identification and management, as well as scheduling of project activities with input from the project team.
- Prepare documentation of activities, actions, and/or results.
- Read SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and excerpts from technical documentation.
- Complete required training.
- Ensure proper documentation practices during job activities.
- Perform visual inspections.
- Communicate priorities and progress to team on a continuing basis.
- Ensure that employees have the tools needed to perform their jobs.
- Facilitate team meetings to discuss progress, initiatives, and/or other matters.
- Provide leadership, development, and mentoring for others.
- Supervise day to day activities of others.
- Coordinate activities of support groups.
- Review and approve documentation needed for qualification of equipment and processes.
- Attend inter-departmental meetings to discuss matters involving the coordination of multiple departments.
- Coordinate with representatives from other departments.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to meet strategic goals.
- Participate in new equipment design specification.
- Read technical publications and manuals and write associated procedures.
- Attend team meetings to discuss progress, initiatives, and/or other matters.
- Read and interpret diagrams, drawings, and other schematics.
- Assign work tasks and activities to others.
- Lead committees or groups of employees tasked with accomplishing some objective(s).
- Create, generate, type, proof, and distribute correspondences.
- 7 years of experience in project management
- Demonstrated knowledge in various aspects of Pharmaceutical Operations, Manufacturing and Packaging, and Product Supply Chain.
- Facilitate communication between management and non-management.
- Manage large-scale capital projects to ensure on-time and in-budget completion.
- Manage small- and mid-scale capital projects to ensure on-time and in-budget completion.
- Coordinate the activities of third-party personnel.
- Manage team's priorities, goals, and resource allocation.
- Manage supplier activities during design, fabrication, installation, commissioning, and qualification.
- 4-year degree in Engineering or related job experience
- PMP certification preferred.
This position may also include the following conditions:
- Communicate policies and procedures to employees.
- Gather, organize, and communicate operational information to others.
- Lead and coordinate investigations and studies with little supervision.
- Identify temporary and permanent fixes to address issues.
- Assist with recruiting/interviewing/evaluating prospective employees.
- Author, review, and revise documentation needed for cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) manufacturing of commercial product.
- Wear gowning, sterile garments, and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as required by specific activities.
- Schedule equipment for testing based on availability.
- Provide input on the engineering of replacement parts.
- Assist process engineering and managers with improvement projects.
- Conduct presentations (other than training) for different audiences.
- Conduct periodic physical inventory counts to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate events and meetings (for example: meeting space, food, attendees, audio visual).
- Create new process modifications.
- Create specifications for equipment.
- Design and deploy new machines.
- Facilitate supplier relationships.
- Answer questions from others regarding parts, capital, sending parts out for repair, purchasing, and/or reliability.
- Oversee validation activities.
- Perform factory acceptance tests
The items described here are representative of those that must be met successfully to perform the essential functions of this job.
Resilience is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or characteristic, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Requests for reasonable accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.Resilience offers employees a robust total rewards program including equity, an annual cash bonus program, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and our benefits package which is thoughtfully designed to support our employees with great healthcare (including medical, dental and vision), family building benefits, life and disability insurance, flexible time off, paid holidays, other paid leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement and support for caregiving needs. Our target annualized base pay hiring range for this position is $100,000.00 - $145,000.00. Actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s geographical location, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and knowledge. Excited about Resilience and the biomanufacturing revolution? We encourage you to apply and start a conversation with one of our recruiters.