Supervisor, Manufacturing (Nights)
A career at Resilience is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to change the future.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company that’s changing the way medicine is made. We’re building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to better withstand disruptive events, serve scientific discovery, and reach those in need.
For more information, please visit www.resilience.com
**12 hour night shift** 2-2-3 schedule. Working M-Tue, F-Su one week, then W-Th the following week
The Manufacturing Supervisor is a leader for the Inspection operation team. In this capacity, the Supervisor manages the Process / Inspection Operation to produce high quality product in accordance with the PET operating strategy. As a responsible leader for the operation (potentially with other Supervisors/Managers), this must be done while maintaining effective employee relations and compliance to cGMP, other regulatory, and SOX requirements, as well as EHS obligations and Resilience standards.
- Provides direction to PET personnel in the efficient use of equipment and materials to produce quality products in accordance with the PET Plan
- Responsible for all PET activity to include coordination of support staff, scheduling and improvement.
- Promotes the use of safe work practices during all aspects of production and ensures all external and Resilience SHE standards are met daily.
- Accountable for training of PET personnel on equipment, processes and Standard Operating Procedures. Partners with Process Lead to develop training plans and assist in providing resources for training.
- Ensures that cGMP’s are used and followed during production of products so that all FDA and international regulations are met. Responds to internal audit observations.
- Promotes a positive work environment by effectively administering Resilience Human Resources policies and procedures including Performance Management and by communicating information to employees and responding to their concerns.
- Ensures proper documentation practices are maintained consistently to company standards in manufacturing documents, training documentation, production logs and so on.
- Generates reports for deviations, assists in the investigations, and recommends/implements solutions to resolve deviations. Approves deviation investigations as appropriate. Responds to product defect notifications.
- Authors, reviews, and approves Standard Operating Procedures and other documents to ensure integration of cGMPs and improve process efficiencies.
- Promotes and encourages continuous improvement in efficiency, quality, production, and safety using team driven processes and key performance indicators and recognition and rewarding high performance.
- Collaborates with PET Engineers to optimize process performance.
- Participates in the design, selection, installation and qualification of new equipment, facilities, and processes.
- Reviews, approves, and implements change control.
- Provides career development and performance management for direct reports.
- Experience as a leader in a production environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in GMP production environment
- Experience working in a LEAN manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of EQV, Microsoft applications and SAP
- Training or experience in formulation, filling, inspection, packaging, validation, technology transfer, change control.
- Knowledge or previous experience in managing technical programs/projects
- Strong mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to direct and participate in cross-functional team.
- Project Management skills
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Pharmacy, related science or business
Resilience is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or characteristic, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Requests for reasonable accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.Resilience offers employees a robust total rewards program including equity, an annual cash bonus program, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and our benefits package which is thoughtfully designed to support our employees with great healthcare (including medical, dental and vision), family building benefits, life and disability insurance, flexible time off, paid holidays, other paid leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement and support for caregiving needs. Our target annualized base pay hiring range for this position is $75,000.00 - $112,500.00. Actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s geographical location, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and knowledge. Excited about Resilience and the biomanufacturing revolution? We encourage you to apply and start a conversation with one of our recruiters.