Project Manager I
A career at Resilience is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to change the future.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company that’s changing the way medicine is made. We’re building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to better withstand disruptive events, serve scientific discovery, and reach those in need.
For more information, please visit www.resilience.com
The Project Manager will lead global cross-functional project teams to support new market launches across the site, site-to-market launches, and other critical site supply projects in a fast-paced environment. This position leads and manages projects that support the West Chester supply chain and is responsible for all phases of a project including project initiation, planning, execution, and closure.
Other Project responsibilities include project team management, stakeholder management, and project communications. The scope of work includes projects or programs related to new product introductions, product life cycle initiatives, and major supply chain compliance and transformation initiatives within West Chester. The position is required to interface with & influence Global Operations colleagues in support of global supply chain initiatives.
- Lead, direct, and manage supply chain projects in support of business and West Chester strategies, including new product introductions, brand life cycle initiatives, and major supply chain compliance and transformation initiatives
- Interface with global operations colleagues on product launches or global initiatives and with the Americas commercial organization in support of brand projects.
- Create, track, and manage integrated product launch plans using applicable project management software/tools
- Lead project resources and assign individual responsibilities
- Anticipate bottlenecks, identify and mitigate project implementation risks
- Ensure specific market requirements are defined and accordingly implemented
- Represent site at Global Supply forums
- Create and execute project stakeholder management and communications plans
- Manage issues and negotiate conflicts within and across projects
- Influence strategic partner relationships with internal and external customers
- Lead the development of business cases for potential Operations projects
- Interface with Global Operations on strategy development and project execution
- Communicate priorities and progress to the project team and leadership
- Facilitate communication between the site and global functions
- Facilitate inter-departmental meetings to discuss plans and initiatives involving multiple departments
- Manage projects in accordance with quality change management processes & systems
- Lead multiple high-priority initiatives in parallel
- Deliver on time against the site and global project due dates
- Project management leadership or strategic planning development and assessment experience
- Proven expertise in successfully delivering business-critical projects involving cross-functional participants, stakeholders, and organizations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills
- Demonstrated sound judgment, good business acumen, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate and establish priorities
- Ability to influence stakeholders and action owners without direct authority
- Self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity, and innovative when developing solutions
- Passion for ensuring team members understand the ‘why’ for initiatives
- Ensures sustainability of the change
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, supply chain, engineering or a related discipline
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge in various aspects of Pharmaceutical Operations, including Manufacturing and Packaging operations and / or other supply chain management processes
- Knowledge and understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, or equivalent
- Direct experience in sterile and/or aseptic manufacturing operations
- Possess knowledge and understanding of product life cycle management
- Experience with commercialization and launch of new products
- Demonstrated understanding of external customer base and supply chain
This position may also include the following conditions:
Key relationships to reach solutions
Supply Chain (Local Site Team and Global Network)
Engineering & Technical Operations
Resilience is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or characteristic, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Requests for reasonable accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.Resilience offers employees a robust total rewards program including equity, an annual cash bonus program, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and our benefits package which is thoughtfully designed to support our employees with great healthcare (including medical, dental and vision), family building benefits, life and disability insurance, flexible time off, paid holidays, other paid leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement and support for caregiving needs. Our target annualized base pay hiring range for this position is $80,000.00 - $117,500.00. Actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s geographical location, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and knowledge. Excited about Resilience and the biomanufacturing revolution? We encourage you to apply and start a conversation with one of our recruiters.