Senior Asset Planner
A career at Resilience is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to change the future.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company that’s changing the way medicine is made. We’re building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to better withstand disruptive events, serve scientific discovery, and reach those in need.
For more information, please visit www.resilience.com
The Senior Asset Planner is accountable for the production and capacity planning of the sites filling and packaging lines over the mid to long-term horizon, including but not limited to the coordination of routine production run-rate refresh process, site Sales & Operations Planning meetings, and annual production budget refresh cycles.
Accountable for designing and agreeing the Planning Design in accordance with Corporate Supply Planning standards.
- Including formal process with Operations to agree scheduling rules and constraints such as preferred sequence, production rates, changeover times, other planning relevant constraints (for example, Labor, Suppliers).
- Including formal process with Clients and Supply Chain Manager, Asset Planner to agree location and sizing of stock pockets. Including formal processes with Clients to sign off on make frequency / minimum make quantities.
- Support for New Product Introduction placement and modelling for West Chester Resources and Assets.
Monthly Renewal (pre-S&OP)
Accountable for setting up and leading a robust monthly review process (pre-S&OP) that validates there is a feasible and optimal supply plan aligned to the agreed design based on the latest view of demand (provided through Commercial and to include NPI input from Program Manager).
Accountable to ensure they have the right information / internal sign offs to validate the plan and this is visible in SAP. Includes the following activities:
- Validate short term planning outlook is meeting service and inventory targets (0-3 months)
- Validate ongoing production performance is in line with agreed planning design and master data standards in SAP (rates/routings) are accurate and current
- Ensure all significant planned events (that affect capacity /inventory projections) are built into SAP including shutdowns, stock builds, asset transfers, etc.
- Ensure where applicable the correct balancing of multiple flavours of API in the SAP supply plan
- Formal sign off with Operations on latest view of the plan including assumptions and agreed mitigations to achieve a balanced plan.
Business Process Owner for Renewal and Events Management. Ensure all process documentation is complete and up-to-date; hold regular meetings with Production Managers to ensure processes are working as intended and identify any areas for improvement; measure process KPIs (for example, schedule adherence, yield and so on) on a regular basis and report metrics as required.
Inventory Management and Forecasting
Inventory Actuals – Accountable Portfolio
Provide site leadership with actual inventory volumes and values for month end.
- Accountable for variance analysis of inventory Actuals vs Phased Budget / RBU / ABU, reported through Days Cover, Stock Tolerance and statutory reporting, providing commentary and Root Cause Analysis as required.
- Accountable portfolio includes all site inventories and should be accessible by brand, material type and batch as applicable.
Phased Budget / ABU/ RBU/ Business Plan Submission
Provide site finance and site leadership with refreshed view of production volumes and projected inventory positions.
- Accountable to provide Inventory forecast volumes / Days Cover / Lead times for all site Inventory
- Accountable to validate site planning parameters for all intermediates and finished goods.
- Accountable for providing production volumes, site capacity planning data and inventory value in line with corporate standards / timelines / formats.
- SKU level, bottoms up, rollup by month for current year up to three years based on request and or business cycle.
- Provide commentary for variances against previous submissions and budgets as applicable.
Provide Corporate inventory control manager with insight into current day through three-year horizon on operations, current CapEx and OEE plans and expectations. Provide further insight into operational improvements, future CapEx and OEE for years four through ten.
- Provide insight on current and future resource capabilities and capacity.
- Gain alignment from PETs on current and future state capability and capacity projections.
Supply chain analytics as required in support of overall Corporate Supply Chain accountabilities:
- Use supply chain expertise to recommend improvement initiatives
- Lead implementation of approved initiatives
- Work with Finance in setting site annual standard costing through volume provision and SAP data management
- Use long term planning forecasts to create potential scenarios to analyze West Chester site capabilities and recommend changes to resources to adapt to prospective change
WCH Supply Chain support of PETs and overall West Chester Site accountabilities:
- Site KPI commentary for RPC; Level 0, PPS and RCA as necessary
- Monthly KPI updates on behalf of Corporate SC for site metrics
- Support SAP training and team development initiatives
- Perform Level 0 and PPS working groups as necessary for planning team
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have SAP and Excel experience
- Experience in a manufacturing operation required.
- Must have excellent planning, organization, problem solving, negotiating, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated record of good communication skills (both written and verbal) is required.
- Understanding of how the scheduling function will impact parameters such as cost and variability is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment and adapt to changing business needs.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably with a focus in planning/supply chain.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain planning.
Experience in a manufacturing operation required (GMP environment)
Technical skills and experience related to pharmaceutical manufacturing operations is a plus
This position may also include the following conditions:
- This role is primarily a Sedentary role. This can include exerting up to 10 pounds of force to move objects.
- Visual acuity (such as: working with data & figures, viewing computer terminal, extensive reading, operating machinery, operating motor vehicles, general observations of facilities, etc.
The items described here are representative of those that must be met successfully to perform the essential functions of this job.
Resilience is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or characteristic, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Requests for reasonable accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.Resilience offers employees a robust total rewards program including equity, an annual cash bonus program, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and our benefits package which is thoughtfully designed to support our employees with great healthcare (including medical, dental and vision), family building benefits, life and disability insurance, flexible time off, paid holidays, other paid leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement and support for caregiving needs. Our target annualized base pay hiring range for this position is $100,000.00 - $137,500.00. Actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s geographical location, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and knowledge. Excited about Resilience and the biomanufacturing revolution? We encourage you to apply and start a conversation with one of our recruiters.