Project Manager II, Site Development
A career at Resilience is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to change the future.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company that’s changing the way medicine is made. We’re building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to better withstand disruptive events, serve scientific discovery, and reach those in need.
For more information, please visit www.resilience.com
RESILIENCE (National Resilience, Inc.) is a first-of-its-kind manufacturing and technology company dedicated to broadening access to complex medicines and protecting biopharmaceutical supply chains against disruption. Founded in 2020, the company is building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to ensure the medicines of today and tomorrow can be made quickly, safely, and at scale. RESILIENCE will offer the highest quality and regulatory capabilities, and flexible and adaptive facilities to serve partners of all sizes. By continuously advancing the science of biopharmaceutical manufacturing and development, RESILIENCE frees partners to focus on the discoveries that improve patients’ lives.
For more information, visit www.resilience.com.
The Project Manager, Site Development is primarily responsible for the development, maintenance, and execution of the overall site master plan for the West Chester, Ohio Site. This role will be responsible for the front end engineering (conceptual design), budget estimation and funding requests. This individual will be responsible to effectively communicate with the PMO, key stakeholders and site leadership the progress of the site master plan and status of plan implementation.
As time allows this role leads and manages projects, with responsibility for all phases, including Initiation, Planning, Monitoring and Controlling, Execution, and Closure.
- Develop and own the site master plan as a living document, including layout, equipment, facility, infrastructure, and other support requirements for product realization in alignment with the commercial business plan timeline
- Work with cross functional teams to develop, author, schedule, and present capital expense budget requests to executive leadership with supporting technical and business case justification as needed to support site development according to the plan timeline
- Coordinate with the commercial organization to support evaluation of new products, including high level gap assessment, cost, and timelines. Lead new equipment URS generation and selection recommendation, including integration with the site master plan.
- Understand strategic site development opportunities as well as specific client requests and alignment with existing capabilities.
- When appropriate perform with contract resources conceptual studies to lead into the CapEx approval process.
- Provide project management support for new projects through CapEx approval.
- Coordinate with other members of the site PMO organization to assure successful transition of project management responsibilities for execution upon approval of funding
- Create and execute project stakeholder management and communications plans.
- Identify and control risk, and project change management to meet original objectives in the appropriate timing.
- Guide conflict resolution at project team level and facilitate decision-making within the team. Manage issues and negotiate conflicts within and across projects.
- Aligns with Global Operations, Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, Regulatory, and Technical Services teams on strategy development and project execution as required.
- Utilizes the PMO framework, stage gate reviews, tools and processes throughout all project phases. Serve as champion for the PMO within the organization.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and improvement of project metrics.
- Share best practices and provide coaching for other Project Managers on site.
- Execute work in compliance with GMPs, site policies, work instructions, and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Up to 10% travel may be required – domestic and international.
- Lead, direct, and manage cross-functional project teams in support of business and operations strategies and transformation initiatives, asset commercial readiness, and critical site projects, and global program initiatives with West Chester impacts.
- Develop and control project plans, resource requirements, budgets and schedules.
- Manage activities during design, fabrication, installation, commissioning, and qualification.
- Ensure projects activities are managed through quality change control system
- Proven expertise in successfully delivering business-critical projects to plan involving cross functional participants, stakeholders and organizations.
- Ability to manage and develop cross-functional teams, plan and execute multiple project tasks, and effectively manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated sound judgement, good business acumen and strong analytical skills.
- Results-driven, with an ability to take balanced risks and drive decisions.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Effectively collaborates and communicates with team members and all levels of leadership.
- Knowledge of project management planning and collaboration tools (Smartsheet, MS Project, Wrike).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Science, Business, Supply Chain, or other related discipline.
- Significant experience in project and program management in the pharmaceutical or related industry and GMP or manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in various aspects of Pharmaceutical Operations, Manufacturing and Packaging, and Product Supply Chain.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience with lean concepts and tools.
Resilience is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or characteristic, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Requests for reasonable accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.Resilience offers employees a robust total rewards program including equity, an annual cash bonus program, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and our benefits package which is thoughtfully designed to support our employees with great healthcare (including medical, dental and vision), family building benefits, life and disability insurance, flexible time off, paid holidays, other paid leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement and support for caregiving needs. Our target annualized base pay hiring range for this position is $105,000.00 - $135,000.00. Actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s geographical location, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and knowledge. Excited about Resilience and the biomanufacturing revolution? We encourage you to apply and start a conversation with one of our recruiters.