Boiler/ Maintenance Technician II (Nights)
A career at Resilience is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to change the future.
Resilience is a technology-focused biomanufacturing company that’s changing the way medicine is made. We’re building a sustainable network of high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing solutions to better withstand disruptive events, serve scientific discovery, and reach those in need.
For more information, please visit www.resilience.com
- Prepare documentation of activities, actions, and/or results.
- Read SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and excerpts from technical documentation.
- Complete required training.
- Ensure proper documentation practices during job activities.
- Perform visual inspections.
- Conduct troubleshooting activities.
- Train others on systems, software, equipment, machines, procedures, and/or processes.
- Answer compliance and process questions from others.
- Communicate policies and procedures to employees.
- Establish visual tracking and other tools to enhance Audit readiness and trend analysis.
- Gather, organize, and communicate operational information to others.
- Lead and coordinate investigations and studies with little supervision.
- Participate in spill control, handling of hazardous materials, and first aid.
- Use MAXIMO and/or CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) to manage
- Attend team meetings to discuss progress, initiatives, and/or other matters.
- Monitor equipment and/or systems for performance and problem indicators.
- Perform data entry.
- Read, understand, and comply with cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), including general safety, lock outs and so on.
- Report process deviations when they occur.
- Wear gowning, sterile garments, and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as required by specific activities.
- Perform preventative (scheduled) and corrective/emergency (unscheduled) maintenance of equipment, systems, and/or facilities without supervision.
- Ensure proper documentation practices during maintenance processes.
- Maintain equipment and systems along with their certification records.
- Monitor and analyze process equipment performance.
- Perform, in order of priority, work required in response to process equipment requests received through the Work Request System.
- Read and interpret diagrams, drawings, and other schematics.
- Provide input on the engineering of replacement parts.
- Conduct safety checks for work group, department, or site.
- Perform physical inspections of the site.
- Maintain accurate and complete records (for example: laboratory notebooks, quality records, sample receipts).
- Monitor air flow and balance.
- Perform infrared, vibration, pressure, superheat, and sub cooling readings.
- Performing high purity water testing.
- Pull necessary parts to complete a work order or ticket.
- Lead process improvement activities and teams to meet strategic goals.
- Wear harnesses to climb into tanks.
- Mechanical aptitude
- HS Diploma OR GED
- Supporting a biomanufacturing or pharmaceutical facility
- State Boiler License
Resilience is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or characteristic, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Requests for reasonable accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.Resilience offers employees a robust total rewards program including equity, an annual cash bonus program, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and our benefits package which is thoughtfully designed to support our employees with great healthcare (including medical, dental and vision), family building benefits, life and disability insurance, flexible time off, paid holidays, other paid leaves of absence, tuition reimbursement and support for caregiving needs. Our target annualized base pay hiring range for this position is $23.00 - $29.50 per hour. Actual base pay is dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s geographical location, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and knowledge. Excited about Resilience and the biomanufacturing revolution? We encourage you to apply and start a conversation with one of our recruiters.