Quality Assurance Analyst
IT, Quality Assurance
San Carlos, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Q Bio is building technology for the Physical of the Future that measures more, faster and cheaper about the human body, to enable proactive primary care for all. We're revolutionizing primary care with the first clinical digital twin platform, powered by breakthrough whole-body scanning technology, that highlights the most important changes in a person’s physiology for sharing with physicians and specialists anywhere in the world.
Q Bio’s clinical digital twin platform, Gemini, is the first to capture and monitor comprehensive baseline patient health in a scalable virtual model. The Gemini Dashboard highlights the most important chemical and anatomical changes in an individual weighted by an individual’s lifestyle, genetic and medical history, that can be securely shared with physicians and specialists all over the world.
Gemini is powered by the fastest, most accessible, whole body scanner developed: the Mark I. Self-driving and optimized for primary care, the Mark I can complete a whole-body scan in 15 minutes or less in an open space, without radiation, breath holds, or claustrophobia. Patient comfort is maximized with the option to sit, stand, or lie down, and real-time telemetry is displayed throughout.
Why should you consider a career with Q Bio?
We dream big. Our team is aligned and excited about the opportunity to save lives and understand the human body like never before. We know how critical empowering and supportive leadership is, both to our excellence as a company, and for our team experience as a whole, and our leadership team will empower and support career growth. We’re a team of engineers, scientists, and operators who come from a diverse background of disciplines and experiences. We value teamwork, growth, determination and persistence, commitment to collaboration, and a reliance on staying nimble while keeping the big picture in mind.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst with a solid interest in human anatomy to help us build the digital twin platform. As a medical technology company, quality is important in everything we do. You will be an important part of a highly interdisciplinary team of engineers, analysts, and clinical operations associates.
- Reviewing large sets of medical images and corresponding segmentations produced by our in-house proprietary software
- Adjust the segmented anatomy to match the defined biomarker
- Assist in the organization, tabulation and analysis of data under the direct supervision of the Radiomics team
- Create and maintain database, summarizing the results and prepare appropriate charts depicting the results
- Collect and evaluate data to provide needed information to Senior Engineers
- Communicate with team members to identify issues and adjust the data collection and processing workflow
Qualifications for this role:
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to stay focused in a detail-oriented environment
- Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- Familiarity with medical imaging data is a plus
- Experience in creating and manipulating databases
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong desire to learn new topics related to the assigned project
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, once the job is assigned by the supervisor
We are mission first, passionate about building things, and passionate about learning. We're looking for people that bring those same values, that can propel us along our mission, that can build great things, and where we can learn from each other and grow along the way.
Q Bio was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneur Jeffrey Kaditz, Dr. Michael Snyder, Chair of Genetics and Director of Personalized Medicine at Stanford University, and Dr. Garry Choy, physician, radiologist, and former Chief Medical Information Officer at Mass General Hospital. Q Bio has raised over $80M from world class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, Khosla Ventures, Founders Fund, SciFi VC, and many more.
Q Bio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.