Director, Program Management Office
Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We're looking for a skilled and experienced individual to join the Program Management Office (PMO) and help support the execution of PathAI’s key strategic initiatives. The Program Management Office works closely with cross functional representatives including Product Management and technical functional teams, formulates and manages timelines/resources/budgets, logs and records risks and actions- and most importantly drives key results within the business.
What You’ll Do
- Direct accountability for independently leading multiple large scale, cross functional development programs, with a focus on IVD software medical device development programs (SaMD)
- In partnership with device product managers, work directly with our industry-leading clients and partners, becoming the face of the PathAI in many of the interactions, and driving successful collaboration across companies
- Manage complex relationships with partners fostering trust and confidence in our ability to deliver consistently across multiple program
- Provide updates and presentations to Executive Leadership, both internally and externally
- Create and own project plans, budgets, and other project documentation, drive accountability across your project team, and resolve disputes as they arise.
- Actively manage project risk during project execution to avoid and/or mitigate schedule slips.
- Provide guidance to others on the PMO team to build best-practices into the organization
- Build a cohesive project team from a variety of cross-functions, drive best practices into the organization, and deliver key results to the business
What You Need
- A track record of successfully managing and delivering regulated software (SaMD) programs
- Deep understanding of industry standard program management related methodologies and toolsets
- Advanced problem solving skills to manage and resolve issues, knowledge/training in DMAIC principals, Design for Six Sigma, including Six Sigma certifications or other akin methodologies a plus
- Demonstrated expertise with Project Management fundamentals (budget, timeline, risks, deliverables tracking, action/decision logs, etc.)
- A sense of accountability of the project- often times needing to dive deep into complex issues and help resolve them
- Experience in developing strong internal partnerships and fostering a strong team dynamic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of 21CFR820 and IVDR regulations
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.