Senior .NET Engineer - Lab Systems
Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
In this role as part of our PathAI Diagnostics team in Memphis TN, you would be working to solve interesting problems with code and drive the architecture of our application platform, which has processed millions of patient orders in production. You will collaborate with product, design, machine learning, and infrastructure teams to enhance our platforms, enabling them to meet the needs of new biomedical and clinical applications while understanding the needs of the users in one of the largest Anatomic Pathology labs in the US.
You will help grow our teams and have an active role in our future product roadmap. Here is an example of a recent project our engineering team has taken on:
Enhance our critically important web-based Lab information Management system (LIS/LIMS), integrate it with PathAI’s AI based systems, and expand our test coverage using tools such as cypress for end to end testing.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement improvements associated with how our LIS integrates with our clients and the instruments within our lab.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to solve problems in sustainable ways. Sometimes you'll be neck-deep in low-level systems, and other times you'll be improving the user interface.
- Drive the architecture of our application platform, considering the team and our future product roadmap.
- Help grow our teams and have an active role in our future product roadmap.
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated.
- Mentor, learn, and share knowledge with others along the way.
What You Need
- Experience. You've had 5+ years of relevant work in this field. Our tools currently include Mirth, .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, and Microsoft SQL Server, for this role we are looking for experienced engineers in these technologies.
- Education. Generally, a bachelor's degree is really helpful in working with our team on this kind of work.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.