Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are searching for a talented Transcriptionist/Clerk for our PathAI Diagnostics Division. This person will be responsible for logging specimens and patient demographics in the diagnostics lab, and will report to the Accessioning Manager. The ideal candidate is someone who has strong data entry skills and attention to detail, and is ready to apply their skill set in a fast-paced and growing company helping shape AI-powered pathology.
What You’ll Do
- Enter patient demographics, client name and location(s), and EMR requisition numbers into the laboratory information system
- Identify and enter correct specimen source(s)
- Accurately transcribe clinical history, impressions, gross descriptions, and pathology diagnosis into the laboratory information system
- Meet minimum productivity requirements while maintaining low error rates
- Accurately proof documents
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
What You Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year work experience preferred
- Medical terminology course/certificate preferred
- Extensive medical terminology knowledge preferred
- Strong data entry skills
- Accuracy in proofing methods
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Must have positive internal customer service attitude and be a team player
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Something looks off?