Client Services Representative
Schedule: 11am-8:00 PM Monday - Friday
Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are searching for a highly motivated Client Services Representative to directly answer client inquiries and solve client issues reporting to the Client Services Manager in our Diagnostics Division. The ideal candidate is someone who has excellent communication, organizational and proven customer service skills and is excited about being a part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company shaping the category of AI-powered pathology.
What You’ll Do
- Consistently demonstrate PathAI's values externally and internally and contribute positively to the culture
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, handle client requests respectfully and deliver solutions to resolve conflicts
- Responsible for all clients within accounts in specific geographical territories
- Responsible for managing client inquiries (e.g., telephone, email, text messages, Slack) while putting forth a professional image
- Handle all client inquiries regarding test results, test status, test methodology, proper submission requirements, test turnaround time, and clinical questions for the pathology staff
- Track incoming specimens and ensure that turnaround time guarantees are being met. Review pending test results and inform the client if there is a delay in the testing procedure
- Responsible for ordering supplies for accounts, building relationships and rapport with key account contacts and partnering the local sales representative to deliver on account specific needs
- Responsible for managing specimen submission for initial cases or high priority cases
- Responsible for outgoing client calls to inform about and to resolve issues that delay testing (e.g. missing information)
- Responsible for the faxing or mailing of final reports to clients or referring physicians
- Work with urgency, recognizing that your role has an impact on patient care. Provide timely follow up to external and internal customers
- Escalate client complaints appropriately
- Proactively identify problematic issues and partner with Sales to provide education to clients and improve workflow.
- Maintain records and documentation (LIS). Update Client profiles to ensure seamless communication
- Coordinate courier and FedEx pick-ups/schedules in conjunction with the client’s local sales representative and the company’s logistics manager
- Provide general support for other areas of the laboratory
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by management
What You Bring
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of client services experience preferred
- Relevant diagnostics laboratory product knowledge is valued but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Must have a positive customer service attitude and be a team player
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Something looks off?