Channel Sales Manager, Global
WHO ARE WE
Parse Biosciences is a global life sciences company whose mission is to accelerate progress in human health and scientific research. Empowering researchers to perform single cell sequencing with unprecedented scale and ease, our pioneering approach has enabled groundbreaking discoveries in cancer treatment, tissue repair, stem cell therapy, kidney and liver disease, brain development, and the immune system.
With technology developed at The University of Washington, Parse has raised over $50 million in capital and is now used by over 1,000 customers across the world. Our growing portfolio of products includes Evercode Whole Transcriptome, Evercode TCR, Gene Capture, and a data analysis solution.
Parse Biosciences is based in Seattle, Washington's vibrant South Lake Union district, where we recently opened a 34,000 square foot headquarters and state-of-the-art laboratory.
As a Global Channel Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving sales objectives for our single cell RNA sequencing products in distributed markets. You will be expected to manage channel partner relationships while expanding into unsupported countries through the establishment of new partners. You will be responsible for creating and executing a sales strategy across all distributed markets while working closely with Field Application Scientists, Marketing, Operations, and other Parse team members. Candidates should have strong technical skills, sales skills, the ability to develop and manage partner relationships, and a drive to overachieve. Gaining a deep understanding of the single cell market and Parse’s products will be critical to success.
TERRITORY AND TRAVEL
This position is responsible for covering distributed markets around the world. You will ideally be based in Asia, Australia, or Europe and will require travel approximately 15% of the time (estimating 1-2 trips per quarter).
IN THIS POSITION, YOU WILL
- Manage global channel partners and achieve sales targets
- Identify, onboard, and develop new channel partners in APAC, EMEA, Africa, and South America
- Ensure all channel partners have the resources necessary to prioritize Parse Biosciences and sell effectively
- Maintain constant communication with channel partners and provide quick response to partner needs
- Lead and manage routine forecasting calls with channel partners
- Provide technical presentations to all channel partners, and their customers when needed
- Manage and facilitate direct sales in unsupported countries
- Facilitate new end user onboarding in collaboration with channel partners and Parse application scientists
- Develop and execute channel partner market awareness campaigns, channel partner programs, and sales campaigns
- Develop a quarterly and yearly business plan that incorporates both strategic and tactical activities
- Use CRM to manage and track deals with a high degree of accuracy
- Provide weekly forecasts for all channels
- Maintain and update a distribution portal
- Manage channel partner contracts and renewals
- Display a high degree of professionalism both internally and externally
- This position would require approximately 15% travel
FOR THIS POSITION, WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelors in biology/genomics or a related field. A Masters or PhD is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant channel sales experience (preferably in either Next Generation Sequencing, genomics, or single cell analysis)
- Previous molecular biology lab experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Fluency in English
Parse Biosciences is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Parse Biosciences has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that applies to all employees regardless of work location, except as prohibited by applicable law. As such, newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated prior to commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final (or only) dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. Exemptions will be considered for medical conditions/disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, observations, or practices.
Key words: channel partner, channel manager, distribution manager, distribution, distributor management, channel management, channel partner manager