Business Development/Sales Internship
Each year people are diagnosed with cancer, autoimmune diseases, chronic conditions, and more. The immune system is the ultimate determinant of health and disease; however, it remains a black box. Leveraging our AI-first technology, we want to provide high-resolution understandings of the immune system to fully unlock its power. And with your help, we can do it.
From technology built and proven at Fred Hutch, Ozette is creating a revolutionary immune profiling platform to turn high-dimensional single-cell data into actionable insights. Enhancing insights by 10-fold in volume and resolution—scientists, clinicians and our teams—will accelerate breakthroughs to drive better patient outcomes. Our founders are leading experts in data science, computational biology, and medicine and we are backed by some of the best technology investors, including Madrona Venture Group (first investors in Amazon), Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen’s Institute for Artificial Intelligence, and Vulcan Capital.
At the heart of great companies are great teams. We strive to give you everything you need to thrive at work and beyond, including top medical, dental and vision benefits, and 401(k). We offer full benefits, hybrid office schedule, honor all 11 federal holidays + an added extra day off for every holiday, plan company-wide respites during Thanksgiving, Xmas and New Year's, and offer a 'take what you need' vacation policy. If you’re passionate about leveraging technology to improve health, explore joining our innovative, creative team.
- Support management of the electronic customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Help to identify potential prospects and facilitate initial conversations with potential partners
- Track metrics used throughout the sales pipeline; help to ensure details are accurately represented across the pipeline
- Represent BD/Sales in cross-functional team meetings and project manage, where necessary
- Demonstrated knowledge of Business Development and Sales
- An interest in working within an organization that is at the intersection of life sciences and software
- Experience with customer management and customer relationship management systems is a plus
- Ability to work in a high paced collaborative team environments, meet deadlines, and prioritize work from multiple highly complex projects
- Strong analytical and communication skills as well as sound judgment, with the ability to work effectively with others
At Ozette, we embrace and celebrate individuality. We know that our work and our teams thrive most when we are diverse and inclusive, so we take equal opportunity seriously. We commit to fostering a respectful, diverse, and inclusive environment where all team members can contribute and develop to their fullest potential. We welcome individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities to join our community.
Base salary range: $16-$22 USD per hour
Total compensation determined based on experience.