Regional Marketing Manager, Women’s Health
The Regional Marketing Manager, Women’s Health will develop and execute marketing tactics to increase awareness and adoption of Natera’s genetic testing products with women’s healthcare providers in their assigned region. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing marketing team and to work on regional campaigns for market-leading products that impact healthcare for millions of patients. This role reports to the Director, Women’s Health Regional Marketing and will cover specific geographical areas within a single area (e.g., West, Northeast, South, or Central US) based on the candidate’s place of residence.
Location: This position will cover Michigan and Ohio with a preference for this individual to reside in either Cleveland or Detroit.
- Collaborate with other (regional and HQ-based) Marketing team members as well as Medical Affairs and Sales team members to develop and execute regional HCP (healthcare professional) programs, marketing campaigns and print and digital tools to communicate the value and increase adoption of Natera genetic tests.
- Identify appropriate channels to deploy marketing messaging in the region.
- Customize content from existing marketing campaigns, programs, and materials as appropriate for the region.
- Aid Medical Affairs in content development and speaker selection for regional HCP programs and congresses.
- Establish and maintain relationships with opinion leaders, external speakers, and medical associations in the region in partnership with Medical Affairs.
- Effectively manage marketing projects and timelines.
- Track ROI for regional marketing programs and campaigns.
- Gather and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to generate insights on customer needs / competitive landscape and to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing messaging in the region.
- Work with Marketing Director on reporting regional insights to executive leadership
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Medical Affairs in the region.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, which includes healthcare product marketing, product management, sales, medical affairs or strategic consulting experience.
- Experience in life sciences, health technology, or diagnostics preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Project management including organization, attention to detail, and timeline tracking.
- Exposure to marketing products and services in healthcare, including synthesizing clinical information and composing concise promotional copy.
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills with cross-functional teams.
- Basic Microsoft Powerpoint skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills. Analytical, problem-solving mindset required.
- Experience in gathering customer insights and translating insights into actionable plans.
- Experience presenting technical content to lay and/or professional audiences in small, mid-size, and large groups preferred.
- Familiarity with, interest in field marketing channels and tactics preferred.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Duties will be either performed in a home office setting or in the field with customers.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- This position requires overnight travel.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
Travel Required for this Position?
- Remote but must be willing to be in the field for up to 50% of the time.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.