Strategic Account Manager
We are hiring a Strategic Account Manager (SAM) to join Natera! In this role you will provide clinical insight and educational support and training on the technical applications of company products. This role will provide technical training in the hospital environment.
The territory for this position is the South East.
- Educate and recruit Strategic Accounts and Lab Partners to offer Natera’s portfolio of tests.
- Become an expert in Natera’s technology and service offerings and be able to represent the company and its business interests at the highest levels: with KOL physicians, Medical Directors, Hospital Administrators, Lab Directors and Senior Management of Partner Labs.
- Develop business plans based on sales goals, expectations and available resources, coordinating regional strategies and tactics with Regional Directors.
- Effectively work with Natera CFS team in order to help maximize potential business opportunities and partnerships.
- Implement strategy based on field input, market assessments and trends in order to develop a plan which is consistently implementing "Best Practices".
- Establish positive working relationships with all key customer segments (internal and external).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 3 Years physician sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business (preferably in a genetics laboratory)
- Minimum of 3 years successful sales management/consulting experience preferably in diagnostic laboratory business.
- Proven track record of success in developing new markets, launching new products and increasing revenue quickly.
- Award winning management/consulting track record.
- Market knowledge and experience in reproductive health is preferred.
- Effective time management skills required
- Excellent Coach, and is coachable
- Team Oriented
- Excellent initiative and self-motivation
- The ability to effectively maneuver through complex situations, internal and external.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven leader, with the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically.
- Must act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on driving exceptional revenue growth.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic business plans.
- Ability and confidence to provide record breaking growth.
- Ability to create and implement successful sales strategies.
- Desire to play a critical role in the success of the organization.
In addition to the base salary, we provide a competitive commission structure that incentivizes performance.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.