Responsible for the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, storing, and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Prepares and assemble kits. All work is subject to additional requests as assigned by Department Manager.
- Ship outgoing shipments. If needed; preparing shipments; moving shipments; labeling shipments; building boxes for shipments; operating the pallet jack; printing paperwork.
- Maintain inventory of kits and shipping supplies based on order points with purchasing/inventory team.
- Data entry; using spreadsheet, Third party systems, ERP (preferably Microsoft GP).
- Manage work orders and all supporting documentation
- Pick and pack material ensuring order accuracy
- Entering work order information into computer system and giving approval order was received
- Working with ERP software to manage inventory
- Ensure inventory in the shipping area is accurate by performing regular cycle counts
- Meet deadline(s), goals, and performance metrics for on-time order processing
- Troubleshoot any Natera- site delivery or pickup related Carrier issues.
- Identify, count, stock materials, and maintain records of goods received.
- Build kits for outgoing shipments according to current bill of materials.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer proficiency
- •FedEx, UPS, and DHL International Shipping experience preferred.
- •1-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality
• Self-motivated individual; a good team player
• Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.