Document Control Coordinator
Document Control Coordinator
Position Summary: Temporary Position (6 months)
The Document Control Coordinator distributes project-related copies to internal teams such as archived paper documents and
to support audits. This is a temporary position with a 6 month time frame. The hourly rate is $25-26.
● File documents in physical and digital records
● Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
● Manage the flow of documentation to ensure control and availability of documentation to
● Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
● Prepare records for inactive storage according to the retention schedule; copy and scan
documents as necessary for distribution and storage.
● Support periodic review of documents activities to ensure continuing suitability and
conformance with applicable requirements.
● Assist in creating and updating work instructions, process maps, and other process
● Interact with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements to the document
● Review and update document metadata to support migration of legacy documents.
● Assist in the development and maintenance of document templates.
● Train staff on document control procedures and requirements
● Performs additional responsibilities, as directed.
● Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Must have a minimum of 3 years of continuous experience as a document control coordinator in the pertinent fields.
Superb attention to detail
Must have good oral and written communication skills.
Must be able to perform general purchasing functions.
Ability to describe processes that are shown to you.
Ability to follow directions.
Ability to type.
Must be proficient in using a Windows PC, Microsoft Office products.
Understanding of GMP and ISO quality systems
High school diploma or GED required.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.