Sr Business Analyst, Billing Strategy
The Senior Business Analyst, Strategy will be responsible for management of internal commercial data and market related information, providing key insights and actionable strategic input to the senior commercial leadership team. We are looking for an individual who can deliver value to Natera’s senior leadership team in making smarter business decisions using analytics. The Sr. Business Analyst will be working closely with the Billing analytics team to deliver results. We have a strong results driven culture: so if you want to create impact with your analysis and insights that drives sales and improves marketing, this is the place to be.
- Work with cross-functional teams like Finance, Billing, Market Access, Product and Marketing teams to discover value from data that result in improvements to our business.
- Present data with customizable dashboards, visualizations and reports.
- Develop and execute the analytical framework. Utilize all available analytical resources throughout the organization to ensure a 360-degree view of the revenue cycle is incorporated into analytical work, to support a culture of collaboration across the organization, and to share key learnings/insights to help others ideate new opportunities.
- Meets established deadlines timely, accurately, and with a sense of urgency.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and has access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job.
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, related field, or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in data analytics, information systems, health sciences, health insurance or healthcare billing.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Advanced proficiency with quantitative software programs (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets).
- Excellent SQL skills with experience in writing complex queries. Experiences in Snowflake preferred.
- Experience with BI tools. Power BI preferred. Ability to define problems, collect and reconcile data, validate data against source information.
- Preferred experience in Python statistical programming
- Motivated, shows initiative, and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to sell the business reason for the change.
- Drive for Results (Service, Quality, and Continuous Improvement).
- Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals. Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.