Clinical Oncology Specialist
Natera is a global leader in oncology diagnostics, dedicated to transforming patient care through innovative solutions. We are seeking a Clinical Oncology Specialist (COS) to champion our mission in Pittsburgh, PA territory.
As a COS, you will play a pivotal role in establishing, developing, and expanding our presence in the oncology diagnostics market. Your expertise will be instrumental in creating strategic territory plans, fostering trusted relationships, educating physicians and accounts, and identifying growth opportunities.
- Master Natera's products, services, processes, and policies, along with understanding competitor offerings and the payer/reimbursement landscape.
- Achieve sales objectives while effectively managing revenue and expenses. Cultivate and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
- Forge strategic partnerships with Academic and Community cancer centers, clinics, and hospitals.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business plan aligned with our organizational values.
- Stay updated on product, market, and competitor knowledge.
- Implement laboratory services agreements (LSAs) and collaborate across teams to achieve goals.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all sales positions, cross functional and market partners to ensure the successful achievement of goals and objectives.
- Uphold ethical and transparent business practices.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of proven success in Oncology sales.
- Familiarity with the local oncology market, molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine, and reimbursement.
- Ability to travel overnight as needed.
- Strong leadership, financial management, and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
Skills & Expertise:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic and forward-thinking mindset.
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- Proficient in business analysis with a deep understanding of Oncology and Healthcare trends.
- Prior experience in Oncology, Pathology, or Laboratory sales with documented success.
- Demonstrated expertise in oncology clinical & medical practices.
Natera offers a competitive base salary, commission structure, and an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.