Clinical Patient Matching Outreach
Clinical Patient Matching Outreach is a key member of implementing clinicogenomic data projects for the Organ Health BU. This role will start with a focus on outreach support and systems building to place patients in clinical trials based on their Renasight result. This individual will be the bridge between outreach and technical teams, supporting this growing function. This role will have visibility and growth opportunities into other aspects of the Organ Health clinicogenomic pharma data business over time.
- Provides initial outreach to providers regarding patient matching for clinical trials in the form of email and fax.
- Documents user needs to improve outreach systems Provides feedback on data structure and interface to improve outreach capabilities (e.g. datamart, salesforce interface)
- Identify and execute analyses to reveal trends in provider and patient response rates
- Provides actionable feedback to drive Natera OH Patient Matching outreach team
- Responsible for creating slide decks updating patient matching progress for Pharma partners
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Three or more years of experience working on and managing special projects. (Projects that required attention to detail, completing multiple steps and “out-of-the box” problem solving ability)
- A working knowledge of Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel and similar programs preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study. (genetics, biology, biostatistics, biochemistry, chemistry, calculus, computer science/programing or engineering)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to manage large spreadsheets
- Attention to detail
- Independent thinker and persuasive communicator
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- This position primarily works in an office environment.
- It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking.
- Daily use of a computer is required.
- May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities.
- The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
● Travel is required (up to 15%)
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.