Inside Sales Specialist -Temp
Natera’s portfolio of emerging science and genetic testing is enough to get your heart racing. Our families are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their family’s future.
Our Inside Sales Specialist (ISS) team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Specialist team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional, provides full satisfaction and assurance that the long-term health of the family is the number one priority.
- Responsible for providing customers with in-depth product knowledge and exceptional services, to help customers formulate a decision.
- Accountable for approximately 80% of day actively in-bound & out-bounding calls to drive new business with established and new customers.
- Effectively communicates with customers through disciplined outbound call activity; while engaging in 50+ calls / day
- Develops and implements strategic account plans, which drive the attainment of business objectives.
- Maintain a strong desire to ensure our customers have a positive experience when working with Natera and ensure Natera’s brand is being referred positively.
- May have some involvement in outside sales leads with clinical field team.
- Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders within the families.
- Effectively balance short term and long-term priorities.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of Sales / Account Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Proven track record of ability to sale, in previous professional setting
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of how to build strong relationships in successful outcomes, preferably in a sales environment
- Driven by and thrives in a team setting, while demonstrating strong leadership, presentation, and planning ability, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Salesforce, dialer phone systems, Excel and WORD.
- Bilingual speaker preferred (Spanish)
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.