Regional Director, Women's Health Sales
We are currently looking for a Regional Director of Sales to join our Women's Health area of business.
The Regional Director is responsible for the sales and growth of Natera’s genetic testing products to include noninvasive prenatal testing, carrier screen testing and miscarriage testing. This role ensures profitable growth in sales, through the planning, execution and management of a team in the Georgia and South Carolina regions. We ideally, would like to find someone who resides in Atlanta or surrounding metro areas.
- Educating and recruiting Key Opinion Leaders from the OBGYN medical community.
- You will become an expert in Natera’s technology and service offerings and be able to represent the company and its business interests: physicians and hospitals.
- Develop and execute plans to ensure rapid distribution of all products.
- Develop business plans based on sales goals, expectations and available resources, including regional strategies and tactics.
- The position includes recruiting, selecting, hiring and coordinating the training of all sales professionals within your region.
- Effectively provide constructive feedback to sales professionals in order to help maximize their potential.
- Spend a sufficient amount of time, as defined by the VP, in the field with sales professionals in order to help them develop, as well as provide direction and feedback.
- Provide direction based on field input, market assessments and trends in order to develop a region which is consistently implementing "Best Practices".
- Plan, design and implement territory alignment based on maximum ROI.
- Support sales professionals by providing guidance and career development.
- Establish positive working relationships with all key customer segments (internal and external).
- BA in Business, Marketing or related field is required; MBA preferred.
- Background in medical or biological sciences; clinical diagnostics preferred.
- Minimum three years’ physician sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business (preferably in a genetics laboratory).
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful sales management experience preferably in diagnostic laboratory business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven track record of success in leading a team of sales people to develop new markets, launch new products and increase revenue quickly.
- Award winning management track record.
- Market knowledge and experience in reproductive health preferred.
- Effective time management skills required.
- Team oriented.
- Excellent Coach, and is coachable.
- Excellent initiative and self-motivation.
- The ability to effectively maneuver through complex situations, internal and external.
- Creative problem solver.
- Be a proven leader, with the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically.
- Act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on leading a team of sales people to drive exceptional revenue growth.
- Develop and execute strategic business plans.
- Be confident they can provide record breaking growth, create and implement successful sales strategies and desire to play a critical role in the success of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; Gmail; Sales Force.com.
In addition to the base salary, we provide a competitive commission structure that incentivizes performance.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.