POSITION SUMMARY: The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing internal billing and payment data to identify trends in reimbursement at national, regional and territory level. The position is responsible for various analysis required on a regular basis from other teams in the organization.
- Supports Finance, Billing, Market Access, Product and Marketing teams on projects by preparing ad-hoc analysis and presentations as required.
- Performs a wide range of analytics functions in a fast-paced team environment using tools such as Excel other business intelligence tools.
- Analyzes Payer contract compliance and trends.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements.
- Designs and executes improvement projects.
- Conducts complex data analysis and data interpretation
- Meets established deadlines timely, accurately, and with a sense of urgency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job.
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, related field, or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in business administration, information systems, health sciences, insurance company or healthcare billing organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced proficiency with quantitative software programs (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets).
- Basic SQL knowledge is required. Billing systems experience a plus.
- Experience with BI tools, such as Business Objects or Hyperion preferred. Ability to define problems, collect and reconcile data, validate data against source information.
- Motivated, shows initiative, and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Drive for Results (Service, Quality, and Continuous Improvement).
- Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals. Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.
For more information:
- BBB announcement on job scams
- FBI Cyber Crime resource page
Something looks off?