Clinical Field Specialist
We are currently looking for a Clinical Field Specialist (CFS) to join our Women's Health sales team! The territory for this position covers the entire state of Montana
The CFS will increase revenue and drive market development through direct sales to individual MFMs and OB/GYNs. Support efforts include cultivating and maintaining key relationships, and creating and supporting a strategic business plan to grow revenue quickly. Support efforts will focus on currently marketed products and new product launches. In addition the CFS will provide clinical insight and educational support/training on the technical applications of company products. This role will provide technical training in a clinical and/or surgical environment.
- Increasing revenue and driving market development through direct sales to individual MFMs, Ob/Gyns and Genetic Counselors.
- Sales efforts include effective prospecting, cultivating and maintaining key relationships.
- Creating and implementing a strategic business plan to grow revenue quickly in your geography.
- Sales efforts will focus on currently marketed products and new product launches.
- Will play a critical role in the success of the organization.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing or related healthcare field preferred.
- Minimum three years’ physician sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business (preferably in a genetics laboratory).
- Background in medical or biological sciences (clinical diagnostics preferred).
- Market knowledge and experience selling to OB/GYN or MFM strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of success in establishing new market and new products and increasing revenue quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; Gmail; SalesForce.com.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers.
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize opportunity required.
- Will be exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated and results oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to thinks strategically as well as execute tactically.
- Must act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on closing business.
- Have the ability to assess the needs of medical professionals and staff members with a focus on consultative sales, coordination of logistics, and problem solving.
- Have a strong desire to work in a startup environment and must work independently with an internal drive to be successful.
In addition to the base salary listed below, we provide a competitive commission structure that incentivizes performance.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.
For more information:
- BBB announcement on job scams
- FBI Cyber Crime resource page
Something looks off?