Organ Health Specialist
- Proven track record of closing sales, building client relationships and driving growth
- Experience launching products in the transplant market with first-hand knowledge building a brand.
- Become a local expert on Natera’s technology and service and be able to represent the company at the highest levels.
- Develop and execute local business plans based on sales goals and available resources
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Progressive experience (minimum of 6 years) in Sales
- Experience, ideally with pharma or lab-developed tests
- Knowledge of transplant (or similar) setting
- Knowledge of academic medical systems related to transplant, or similar specialty medicine
- Existing relationships with KOLs in transplant, or similar specialty medicine
- Comfortable working in a startup setting: excellent initiative, sense of urgency, self-motivation and time management skills.
- Ambitious and hard-working professional with a competitive “get the job done” attitude
- Creative and independent problem solver with the ability to maneuver through complex situations, internal and external
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
- Background in medicine, biological sciences or genetics preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to define requirements and execute against these requirements.
In addition to the base salary listed below, we provide a competitive commission structure that incentivizes performance.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.
For more information:
- BBB announcement on job scams
- FBI Cyber Crime resource page
Something looks off?