Senior Stock Admin Manager
The Senior Stock Administration Manager manages the administration, communication and compliance of Natera’s employee equity incentive and employee stock purchase program (ESPP). Analyzes and communicates matters relating to Natera’s equity plans, grant practices and other relevant policies, processes and procedures to executive staff and internal stakeholders, driving improvements as necessary and appropriate. Senior Stock Admin Manager partners with Legal, Finance and Human Resources to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory, internal and external reporting and requirements relating to equity matters, including disclosures and filings required by the SEC. In conjunction with internal partners, develops reporting and internal review processes and systems, employee communication and education programs, and grant recording and tracking mechanisms. Manages relationships with outside equity administrator and designated brokers.
- Day-to-day administration of all aspects of the company’s equity compensation plans including the releases of NQs/ISOs/RSUs/PSUs/ESPP and other
- Ensure that all forms of equity compensation are administered in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plan(s) under which they are granted
- Maintain equity database integrity and ensure accuracy of employees’ data contained in Equity Edge/E*TRADE
- Liaise with transfer agent as necessary to maintain updated reporting, ensure timely settlement of trades, and assist in execution of trading instructions and other transfer agent activities
- Provide excellent customer service in responding to equity plan participants inquiries regarding E*TRADE account information/navigation, the NQs/ISOs/RSUs/PSUs/ESPP vesting and other frequently asked questions
- Maintain compliance with international and US (payroll) tax withholding/reporting requirements, if any Maintain “checkbook” of Natera’s available equity grant balance
- Assist with month-end close calculations around SBC expense, and compilation of data for stock-related sections of 10Qs, 10Ks and proxy statements, as well as any other regulatory filings
- Provide reporting for key SOX controls and maintain supporting documents
- Generate recurring reports (monthly, quarterly, annually) and respond on a timely basis to ad hoc data requests from Finance, Legal and Human Resources
- Update monthly and quarterly stock compensation expense results
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures; identify opportunities for, contribute to and/or drive, as appropriate, improvements or other changes to such processes and procedures
- Assist Legal in Section 16 form filings and with creation/audit of new grant agreements
- Assist Legal with the maintenance of trading blackouts and the related roster(s) of designated Insiders
- Assist Finance and Legal with the preparation of the annual proxy statement Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years in Stock Plan Administration or Compensation for publicly traded company (6-10B+ market capitalization)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Highly proficient with Excel In depth knowledge and experience with all facets of a major third-party equity administration software (E*TRADE preferred)
- Proven analytical capability and organizational skill set
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented, friendly team player who has demonstrated capability of accommodating tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience handling US and Foreign tax issues relating to equity compensation and payroll tax
- Experience with SOX compliance
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, and apply good judgement
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.
For more information:
- BBB announcement on job scams
- FBI Cyber Crime resource page
Something looks off?