Oncology Market Development Director
The Oncology Market Development Director is an individual contributor and a leader in Natera’s oncology business, building key partnerships with academic institutions and network groups in guideline-enabling clinical trials that drive Signatera reimbursement and clinical adoption in the US and Canada.
- Be the face of Natera, build strong KOL relationships and manage network group trials end-to-end: lead generation, value proposition including RFAs and diligence questionnaires, budget negotiation including public and/or pharma funding, opportunity evaluation including internal approvals, contracting, study activation and troubleshooting, effectively managing internal/external stakeholders to meet study milestones and long-term goals.
- Provide strategic input for Signatera evidence generation and funding decisions.
- Strong closer: work effectively with transactions/IP/compliance counsel across a range of deal types including but not limited to collaboration agreements, lab services (vendor) agreements, data licensing, lab integrations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in the life sciences, engineering, business or a related field. MD, PhD, MBA or related advanced degree desired.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience including 5+ years of in-depth business development, medical affairs, market access, product management, or strategic marketing in diagnostics or biopharma.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Passionate about oncology and personalized medicine.
- Proven record of building KOL relationships; end-to-end experience with NCI network group trials (NRG Oncology, Alliance, SWOG, NSABP, CCTG, etc) is highly preferred.
- Deep understanding of biomarker evidence development and commercialization in the US and Canada.
- Very strong strategic thinking and closing skills.
- Attentive to detail, capable of managing multiple workstreams, adaptable to changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally, as required.
- Can be based in the US or Canada (work remotely).
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.
For more information:
- BBB announcement on job scams
- FBI Cyber Crime resource page
Something looks off?