Associate Clinical Oncology Specialist
We are currently looking for an Associate Clinical Oncology Specialist (ACOS) to join our Oncology sales team! The territory for this role is located in the DC and Northern Virginia region (DC/NoVA).This is a field sales position and we will need someone to reside in the Washington, DC or Northern Virginia regions. To be considered for this role you must reside in Washington, D.C.
The ACOS will support the territory's COS, District Manager, and Mid-Atlantic Regional Director, covering a premiere high-volume contributing territory for Natera. The DC/NoVA Territory includes major academic institutions, along with a variety of smaller community centers. This territory has been a top 4 territory for the last 2 years, and is poised for continued top performance with the proper drive and eagerness to learn. The ACOS's role will largely entail managing active client accounts, while expanding business within those centers. There will also be some prospecting at new offices that are not yet utilizing Natera services. Case and account management are major functions of the ACOS role, and therefore strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills are preferred.
- Increase unit volumes by closing new physicians, accounts and growing volume in existing accounts.
- Become product experts on all Natera Oncology products and processes to maximize effectiveness in the field.
Work with assigned COS to sell, maintain & support existing customers
- Travel to temporarily vacant geographies within an Area/Region to ensure continuity of customer support and business pull through.
- Assess the needs of medical professionals and staff members with a focus on customer support, coordination of logistics, and problem solving
- Promote quality client/patient relations and create a supportive climate by serving as a role model for other employees
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of laboratory and financial information
- Practice and adhere to all company policies and regulations
- Follow Compliance procedures and participates in Compliance training
- Perform miscellaneous duties with completion in a designated time frame
- Communicate with Natera staff and its customer to ensure quality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience or Clinical support/Caregiver experience such as OCN or other.
- Background in medical or biological sciences is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record of success in achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Award winning sales professional due to individual achievements
- Exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated, and results oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically
- Must act with a sense of urgency
- Have a strong desire to work in a fast-pace environment and must work independently with an internal drive to be successful
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; Gmail; Sales Force.com
In addition to the base salary listed below, we provide a competitive commission structure that incentivizes performance.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.
For more information:
- BBB announcement on job scams
- FBI Cyber Crime resource page
Something looks off?