Senior Research Associate/Scientist
MOMA Therapeutics is looking for a Senior Research Associate/Scientist.
Imagine joining a company where you….
- Will be part of an experienced and resilient team that is collectively unstoppable, trusts one another, and selflessly collaborates
- Will work with incredible humans who are committed to the discovery of transformative medicines for patients
- Are needed… because patients are counting on you
About MOMA Therapeutics
MOMA Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on developing inhibitors of highly dynamic proteins, namely ATPases, which play critical roles in a variety of Oncology indications. Our platform allows us to successfully prosecute drug discovery against difficult and unprecedented targets which are core cancer dependencies.
In this role you will…
- Contribute to the design and execution of large-scale CRISPR screens.
- Perform cellular and molecular assays to generate data for target validation.
- Design, interpret, document and present research findings at internal meetings.
- Actively collaborate with others to achieve company objectives.
- You have a BS/MS in cell/molecular biology or cancer biology with at least 3+ years relevant professional experience.
- You have a strong background with culture and maintenance of mammalian cell lines and cell line engineering.
- You have experience with various CRISPR technologies, preferably in the context of large library screening.
- You have a strong track record of contributing to research projects using techniques such as qPCR, Western Blot, and FACS, and enjoy working in the lab.
- You consider yourself a team player who listens effectively, invites feedback, and participates in active discussion.
- You work hard, you are kind to others, and you enjoy being a part of a creative, collaborative team that gets stuff done.
MOMA Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law