Senior Research Associate/Scientist
MOMA Therapeutics is looking for an experienced Senior Research Associate/Scientist
Imagine joining a company where you….
- Will be part of an experienced and resilient team that is collectively unstoppable, trusts one another, and selflessly collaborates
- Will work with incredible humans who are committed to the discovery of transformative medicines for patients
- Are needed… because patients are counting on you
About MOMA Therapeutics
MOMA Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on developing inhibitors of highly dynamic proteins, namely ATPases, which play critical roles in a variety of Oncology indications. Our platform allows us to successfully prosecute drug discovery against difficult and unprecedented targets which are core cancer dependencies.
In this role you will…
- Leverage knowledge of cancer biology or DNA repair pathways to explore the function of molecular machines in relevant cellular contexts.
- Employ many biological techniques (cell growth and reporter assays, cell engineering, CRISPR editing, flow cytometry, gene expression analysis, IP/Western blot) to understand a compound’s mechanism of action.
- Establish and validate cellular assays to measure target engagement, pathway modulation and sensitivity to target inhibition.
- Extend and diversify internal capabilities through interaction with and supervision of CRO partners.
- Collaborate extensively and present impactful research to an integrated project team.
- BS/MS in molecular biology, cell biology, oncology or related discipline with 2- 4 years of relevant research experience; or a PhD in the above areas
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new concepts with ability to design and execute lab experiments that will generate impactful data and definitively test scientific hypotheses.
- Ability to troubleshoot experimental problems independently.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be a team player who listens effectively and invites feedback and discussion.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment characterized by rigorous science and innovative thinking.
- You work hard, you are kind to others, and you enjoy being a part of a collaborative team that gets stuff done
- You enjoy being in an environment where scientific data rules the day
MOMA Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law