Senior Research Analyst, Clinical Trial Entity Matching
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
At H1 we are creating a healthier future by delivering a platform that connects stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem for greater collaboration and discovery. We believe providing a trusted and single source of truth for healthcare professional information will power connections in healthcare - and that these connections will lead us to a healthier future. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
Data at H1 plays a crucial and foundational role in creating that future! Looking across thousands of data sources across the globe, the data team is responsible for making sense out of that data to create the world’s most extensive and comprehensive knowledge base of healthcare stakeholders and the ecosystem they influence.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT H1
On the Technical Research team you will develop skills and knowledge around Entity Matching (EM) and how it contributes to data delivery across H1 products, Clinical Trials, Conferences, and Health Care Providers and Company Master.
- Become a subject matter expert in the creation of people and organization profiles, which are the most important features of our software- Understand Clinical Trial data across regions and gain expertise in the trial data landscape
- Drive change through informing R&C processes for profile creation from EM no match queues, starting with Clinical Trial data
- Operate as a data steward to validate and inform our data quality and completeness
- Maintain consistency and integrity of data research
- Collaborate with team members in the United States and India
Candidates must be curious, motivated, interested in the work we’re trying to do and the problems we are trying to solve to improve patients’ lives.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of relevant experience in research, healthcare, data, or other related fields (Internship experience may be sufficient)
- Knowledge of research methods, data analysis, quality metrics
- Interest in healthcare, data, problem-solving, and collaboration
- Proficient in data analysis in Excel, SQL, Python, or similar analytical tools/programming languages
- Language skills is a plus
- Biological, clinical, or medical experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented and strong time-management skills
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This role pays $55,000 to $65,000 per year, based on experience, in addition to stock options.
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
See more open positions at H1
Something looks off?