Health System Marketing Manager #3260
Marketing & Communications
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
GRAIL is seeking a Health System Marketing Manager to become part of the Health System team. This individual will build, own, and optimize marketing programs including events, media, and content creation. Further, the Manager will generate pipeline insights and make actionable, impactful recommendations to leadership on strategies to increase health system engagement with Galleri and future products. The individual in this role will work cross-functionally, engaging with internal and external executives and other stakeholders.
This position is located in Menlo Park, CA.
- Build and execute a marketing strategy to advance corporate objectives, and growth within the health system channel.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the health system landscape and keep field teams well-informed on the evolving healthcare landscape, health systems’ strategic imperatives, and persona-specific priorities and pain points.
- Develop social proof, including case studies, to highlight health systems’ best practices for multi-cancer early detection testing and promote content across the entire industry.
- Develop compelling B2B messaging and value propositions for GRAIL’s multi-cancer early detection test targeted at C-suite executives to drive demand across health systems.
- Generate, report on, and optimize high-quality health system leads to feed the sales funnel and drive health system commitments.
- Design and manage lead-generating activities, including events, media, and other creative programs.
- Own pipeline insights and deeply understand lead conversion and ROI of marketing campaigns and events. Deliver data-driven insights and recommendations to senior leaders on funnel velocity and deployment optimization.
- Enable account executive teams to nurture leads effectively and efficiently through the funnel by creating and training on compelling presentations, persona-specific outreach campaigns, and other informative materials tailored to key health system personas.
- Design and execute marketing projects and manage cross-functional stakeholders, from senior leaders and executive sponsors to support team members.
Your background should include:
- BA/BS with 8 + years of experience or a Masters/PhD degree with 5 years of experience. MBA is a plus.
- Experience in consulting, partnerships, or working at a health system strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of health systems, primary care, population health, value based care, and health ecosystem models. Strong understanding of key stakeholder roles and care delivery within health systems.
- Demonstrated success marketing a solution to health systems, including copywriting, content creation, and media and events management
- Excellent face-to-face, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills, particularly with C-suite and executive-level stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience generating data-driven insights and recommendations to improve business performance and market share
- Positive “can do” attitude with a strong desire to roll up sleeves
- Meticulous organizational skills and consistent follow-through to drive results across multiple competing priorities
- Feeling energized by, and creating order in chaotic environments and ability to manage competing priorities
- Willing and able to travel as needed (<10%)
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $123,000- $154,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.