Enterprise Sales Customer Reporting Analyst #2736
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Reporting Analyst to help us develop our enterprise reports.
The Enterprise Customer Reporting Analyst will document customer specific requirements in product requirement docs, and build out scalable reporting solutions, and conduct analyses for our enterprise channel leaders and external customers that are critical to demonstrating the value of our programs. This lead will also support enterprise ad-hoc activities that may be needed for internal or external reporting on the enterprise business or customer metrics. You will also support enterprise adhoc activities, such as supporting marketing and customer success team. Exceptional communication and organizational skills are critical.
The Enterprise Customer Reporting analyst works alongside our market access, sales, marketing, IT, operations, customer service, and product teams to serve our client partners. The ideal candidate will also help develop best practices and be open to other responsibilities.
- Conduct and deliver enterprise customer analytics
- Document customer reporting requirements and create product requirement documents
- Coordinate and execute long-term reporting and evaluation schedules and identify opportunities for growth
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of reports
- Develop ROI models to support life insurance reporting
- Support adhoc requests to support additional enterprise needs
- Support various departments, including marketing, customer success, and sales, in reaching their goals
- Develop enterprise customer insights models to support quarterly business reviews
- Monitor data to identify changes in business trends
Your Background Should Include
- BS/BA + 5-8 years of experience and 3+ years of experience working as a technical analyst at a digital health, healthcare, wellness, benefits or SaaS company
- Deep understanding of healthcare and how it works with employer groups and the US healthcare system
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to use SQL, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, and BI software (looker, Qlikview, Domo) to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
- A process-focused approach, with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Experience working closely with benefits managers and administrators
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective consultative style
- Self-starter, curious, and proactive problem solver
- Flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- A strong results focus, with a passion for finding smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- The ability to influence change and bring enthusiasm and excitement to the workplace
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $99,000- $124,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.